Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

World cup babies anyone want one????? June TTC!

Replies

• Options
    Really hope it is good news fir you. Everything crossed for a BFP. I would love to add another onto the list x
  • Options
    Argh! Its still bfn....4 test n a week and nothing. Either my tests are crap or my bodys taking the mick outta me again! Hopefully its the sensitivity of the ebay cheapies...they were giving me false negatvives while mmc and the hospital were still getting bfp! I refuse to buy more til there gone...the waiting game continues!
  • Options
    I got a pregnant 1-2 on a cbd before getting a positive on a ebay cheepie. Now almost a week after af was due I get visible lines on the ebay cheepies and they get darker by the day, but I would not trust them to give you a bfp when af is just a little late.
  • Options
    Congrats on cbd test it makes it so much more real when u see those words!

Em sorry u got another bfn but u might just have a shy bean it's a very good sign that ur temps are still high!

I've bn to the docs thus morning as I'm cd45 & still nothing he said after mc it can take upto 6weeks just to ovulate and thinks the pains I'm having are all to do with ovulation, if still nothing by nextweek I've got to go gor a scan to make sure everything is ok, so feeling better now! Still wish af would just bloody show so these pains would stop!!xxx
  • Options
    Well ladies, it looks like i'm out! Just after I posted earlier, went to the loo n had lots of brown cm (sorry tmi) so just waiting for full af to arrive! Looks like my cycles are slightly out...last month was 29 days n this 32 days! Hopefully better luck next month...last month b4 we have a break...i dont want to be a heavily pregnant bride!

On a positive note its a year 2moro til my wedding image!

Love and baby dust to u all!

Em x
  • Options
    MrsAd - I was getting terrible pains before my first af after mc! It appeared 31 days after I had the tablets to bring on mc...this month ive had no pains or signs so it may just be things settling...hope ur af shows up soon...the waiting is the worst bit!
  • Options
    Em, so sorry she got you, but don't count yourself out just yet until full AF hits you..... you never know!!!!!!!

Either way, at least you have your wedding to be excited about, its a fab day, hope you have lots of fun planning.

With England getting through to the next round I am now full of PMA for my BFP, the further England go the more I think I will get a world cup BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or I am just being silly?????????????

We shall see!!!!!!!!!:lol:
  • Options
    Well, im definately out! Bit disappointed as only got another month of trying before we break for the wedding! Fingers crossed for nxt month.

Yes, very much enjoyed planning the wedding! Im to organised tho.i've had my dress since last september but it is amazing! I'll be boring u all with wedding talk shortly....got to make a decision on cake, flowers, invitations, music and hair! Colour scheme is deep purple so my gorgeous bridesmaids are wearing alfred angelo 7027 dresses in eggplant! Im excited just talking about it!
  • Options
    Oooh! emmaelc

Good BM dress choice and love the colour! I got married last year and I just adored every second of the planning, I was uber organised too and YAYW addict!

I'm a MOH in Oct for my best friend, we are wearing AA 7016 in Sugar Plum, I'm now having to swap to the 7016MA, which is very exciting!

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev060pf___.png

• Options
    Oh what a gorgeous dress....love the colour! Was on YAYW last night having a nose about - I love the big budget bride thread...sum ppl had paid a grand for a pair of shoes...personally I cudnt justify that when mine were 40quid from debenhams and are nicer! Haha.

Whats ur EDD? Im so happy that u got ur bfp this month!
  • Options
    COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!! So excited about the game today my first day off work in eight days and I'm going to relax at my mums house with a BBQ and the game. Really hope we win. Well think we have a shot at some more BFP this week few people due to test hope this is as productive as last week there were loads flying round!!!! I am currently four days past ov still quite chilled out and enjoying a break from all the BD god it can get tiring this ttc thing!!!!!

Any updates from anyone? Keeping my fingers crossed for England today and some BFP announcements soon ximage
  • Options
    Hey 3054!!

You might have seen my posts but I had what I think was an implant bleed yesterday so am super PMA and cannot wait to test. AF due on Thurs so may test thurs but will try to hold out til sat and do a CBD with DH.

I so feel this is it!! Am going to my mums while DH is watching the footy (am not too interested!), so really have to try my hardest not to say anything to her until know for def!!

How are you?? Enjoy your day off xx
  • Options
    Well the world cup maybe over for England...... but I am still in with a shout of a world cup baby so I am going to keep my fingers crossed. My OH is Italian....... they got knocked out too........ maybe our little bean will like tennis instead seeing how well Andy Murray is doing...... may change my mind and have a wimbledon baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 6DPO today, keep getting these twinges in my uterus, on the right side, no idea if that is a good sign or not, feel like my body is super sensitive since my MMC.

Still got some PMA...... holding out until the 7th of July if no sign of AF, no tests in the house so cant test even if I want to.

How is everyone else. Amber, just replied to your other thread about AF, really sorry you are out...... lots of luck for July x
  • Options
    Twinges sound good 3054!! Wimbledon baby sounds good, much more champagne and strawberries rather than beer!!

Amber sorry to hear AF got you hun - just read that youve got a cbfm on order so fingers crossed it will bring you some luck!!

Well CD49 now - so so so so bored of all this waiting it's driving me mental!!xxx
  • Options
    Good Luck 3054 for your Wimbledon bean .

AF arrived this morning bang on time, really hit me hard this month as I felt so positive we had done it. Woe is me today ... CD 1 again image

Sending lots of babydust for those still in the running . Good luck girlies xx

[Modified by: Bubs Please xx on June 29, 2010 02:21 PM]

• Options
    still waiting and waiting image got another 8 days until I test. feels like forever. Im hoping I got a sticky bean inside rather than the witch waiting..
    dreading if my AF comes instead of a baby as we tried so much over my ovulation days..

wishing everyone luck and baby dust

• Options
    Sorry the witch got you bubs please. This is my first real month of trying again after MC so I dont know yet how hard it is going to be to get AF, althought I know it is going to be difficult....... if she arrives that is.

Not had any more twinges today, so no idea what that was yesterday. Getting a bit of creamy CM today (sorry TMI) but other than that nothing at all..... only 7 DPO though so shouldn't be expecting symptoms yet anyway.

Just wish I knew already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I shouldnt wish my life away. Going to try and switch off a little.............

Got a viewing on our house on Friday so will be busy cleaning so everything sparkles, really hope they like it, desperate to sell, no reason really as our house is lovely, we decided to move closer to my parents as they will be helping out alot with baby minding, as and when we get one that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
  • Options
    3054 I got really creamy CM today too. its weird.. but apparently this is common after ovulation.
    im on day 9PO
    fingers crossed for us.
  • Options
    Thanks for outing me! lol! image

Loadsa luck everyone!! Come on - we need some BFPs!! Give me hope please!! xx
  • Options
    hey hey, could you please change my test day to 3rd july, i'll be 14/15 dpo then, hoping i can hold out!!!! going to see Calvin harris that night so if it's BFN will have something to take my mind off it! xx