Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: How long does implantation bleeding last?

12346»

Replies

• Options
    Hi....I'm not sure if its implantation bleeding or my period but it was lighter than usual. I saw the bleeding on the 4th of December a week and some days after unprotected sex.My normal period lasts for 5-6 days but this time around it only lasted for 3 days then on the 4th day nothing came out, on the fifth day it was a dark brown spot and stopped immediately. Then on the 6th day I saw some spotting again in the tissue. I never had implantation bleeding before I only have 1 kid. Now I'm experiencing waist pains and stomach cramps. Is it possible that I'm pregnant?
  • Options
    TorresMomTorresMom New
    edited Dec 31, 2020 12:01AM
    Hi I’m wondering if anyone could help..My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive and haven’t had much luck. I usually get my period on the 5th of every month although I started lightly bleeding 10 days before my period is due for about 3-4 days on and off and today it stoped completely. Can I be pregnant!?
  • Options
    Hey there. Any update? 
    Hi....I'm not sure if its implantation bleeding or my period but it was lighter than usual. I saw the bleeding on the 4th of December a week and some days after unprotected sex.My normal period lasts for 5-6 days but this time around it only lasted for 3 days then on the 4th day nothing came out, on the fifth day it was a dark brown spot and stopped immediately. Then on the 6th day I saw some spotting again in the tissue. I never had implantation bleeding before I only have 1 kid. Now I'm experiencing waist pains and stomach cramps. Is it possible that I'm pregnant?