Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

April 2019 Babies

Replies

• Options
    Forgot to update this post but on 23rd May Summer Louise was born following emergency c section she weighed 9lb 5oz xx
  • Options
    @Chkitty congratulations, she's beautiful! :smile: How did Callie react? :smile: You must be over the moon 😍
  • Options
    Aww thank you @Cloudlover! Callie loves her she keeps standing next to the Moses basket looking in and laughing or she tries to tap her head or put her finger in her mouth 😂 Callie also has to take Summer’s dummies and bottles! Very happy to have to healthy girls, we had some complications during labour we both contracted sepsis and spent a few days in hospital on ivs and antibiotics and my epidural also went too far and caused fluid to leak and make a small
    hole in my brain which caused constant headaches from the day I gave birth, thankfully I’m on strong pain killers and it’s stopped the headache but if it comes back I may have to go for a epidural reversal but there are complications to that as well! It’s been a crazy week!! Xx 
  • Options
    Congratulations Chkitty!! She's absolutely gorgeous and so lucky to have a big sister so close in age!

You poor thing that sounds so scary!!! Are you being monitored still now? And is Summer doing okay?  Xxx
  • Options
    Callie absolutely loves her little sissy she’s so obsessed with being next to her all day it’s so lovely! My heart couldn’t be any fuller!! And I was so worried about Callie being left out! 
    We’re both ok, I finished my antibiotics and blood thinners and thankfully having stronger pain killers have stopped my headaches I just have the odd one or two from being tired! Summer is doing well I’ve got the health visitor coming Tuesday as since she was born in the 5 days before the heel prick test Summer lost 9% of her weight so they want to check she’s gaining weight xx
  • Options
    They are beautiful, you must be so happy! I hope you're feeling better and that Summer is starting to gain weight now! :) 
  • Options
    CloudloverCloudlover Regular
    edited Jun 10, 2020 11:57AM
    Here's a photo of our cheeky monkey, he is such a happy boy! :smile:
    Can't believe he's 15 months already!

He was diagnosed with a bunch of food allergies, wheat dairy, soya, eggs, rapeseed oil and all legumes, tomatoes, strawberries, etc... So it's been difficult to find foods that are safe. Hopefully the dietetian will be in touch soon to give me some ideas of what to give him, I really hope he will outgrow at least some of them 😬
    He's still not sleeping too well either... 
    But despite all those things he's amazing 😍
  • Options
    How’s everyone’s babas getting on? 
    Summer is a month old today where has that time gone! 
    Callie loves her so much it’s just the cutest thing but it’s such hard work especially when I’m still recovering from my section! Little picture of the sweeties! 
    Callies really on the move now her walking in the last week has been amazing so we will be hoping to go into town and get her some first walking shoes! 
    Can’t believe our babies are now toddlers!! 

• Options
    Here’s a picture I had with both girls at summers photo shoot I’m in love with their faces!! 

Just a quick question does anyone’s baby have tantrums? Callies getting so bad if we say no and having strops she’s also teething so that isn’t helping! 
    Also she’s tired all the time like no joke! She napped for 3.5 hours and has been tired all day and I’m starting to worry something isn’t right and she shouldn’t be tired from minute she gets up until bed time!!

hope your all well and hope all your babas are well!! Xx
  • Options
    Chkitty said:
    Here’s a picture I had with both girls at summers photo shoot I’m in love with their faces!! 

Just a quick question does anyone’s baby have tantrums? Callies getting so bad if we say no and having strops she’s also teething so that isn’t helping! 
    Also she’s tired all the time like no joke! She napped for 3.5 hours and has been tired all day and I’m starting to worry something isn’t right and she shouldn’t be tired from minute she gets up until bed time!!

hope your all well and hope all your babas are well!! Xx
    hi! You 3 are so beautiful! 
    Marina is also having tantrums now, specially if she is tired! And she is tired all the time too! Her nap is getting longer and longer! I thought it might be the heat or teething, but it might just be a leap. 
    She also seems to be more hungry these days !
    I wouldn't worry too much for now. Just keep observing her... It might just be a phase!
  • Options
    @Chkitty congratulations! Sorry I've not checked in for a while. What a gorgeous pair.

We had tantrums for a few weeks. It was part of the developmental leap. The good news is they grow out of it in weeks. Until the next time!

I found that, if you talked really quietly whilst they have a tantrum, they stop to listen and you can then throw in a distraction (bubbles are good). Worked most of the time for us, so hope it does for you.
  • Options
    @Griff001 sorry only just seen the response!! 

How is everyone doing? How’s all the toddlers doing as they no longer tiny babies? 

Update photos of the girls 💓

Ladies i have my own little business and was on Instagram doing it however I’ve now moved over to Etsy. If anyone she’s instagram I’d love you to follow me and my personal account if you’d like it’s @casseycantrill for personal and business @callies_bows

my Etsy website is now www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Calliesbow

in slowly getting round to putting my products in my shop but bit hard in the day with two babies!! 

X
  • Options
    How’s everyone doing? Can you believe our babies are reaching 1.5 years old! How fast has time gone! How are they all? 

Callie is starting to adorable her little sis which has taken some time but she’s so cute and becoming helpful as she’ll bring her dummy and tries to feed her bless her! Summer is 14 weeks today can’t believe I’ve got 2 sometimes! 

Xx
  • Options
    Hi ChKitty, your girls look so adorable! How are you finding it with 2 babies?
    Liam is now 19 months and we started trying for baby number 2! :smile: I've always had irregular periods and pcos symptoms but hoping we won't have to wait too long x
    Here's Liam having a little walk with us today ❤️
  • Options
    @Cloudlover wow that’s so exciting! Sending you lots of baby dust! How lovely 😊 

Here’s my wild two! Callie is 18 months today and Summer is 5 months next week!! The first four months have been great she’s been sleeping through since 5 weeks but we’re not going great at the moment!! 
    Callie sleeps 13 hours a night so she’s good thankfully! 
    It’s been hard work not going to lie but Callies had a hard time adjusting as she’s a mummy’s girl and didn’t understand I’ve got to share my time so she went through a difficult time but she’s getting better now she’s getting older! 
    It is nice going back through the newborn stage, although two teething at the same time is horrendous 😂 
    hope everyone is well and be nice to see updates 💕💕
  • Options
    Happy Halloween all! Couldn’t resist in showing these photos! 

• Options
    Love the photos @ChKitty! They're adorable! :smile:

Well, we didn't have to wait too long as I'm now 10 weeks pregnant with baby no. 2, due in July so there will be 28 months between the two babies :smile:

How is everyone coping with tantrums?? 🙈
  • Options
    @Cloudlover oh wow congratulations lovely how exciting!!! Are you going to find out the gender? 

Tantrums are fun along with two teething babies!! 😂 we just had our Christmas photo shoot done of the girls! And Callie had the biggest tantrum so we got none of them together!! 

All Callie wants to do all day is climb everything and anyone!!! 

Hope everyone doing alright how are our babies nearly 2!  Xx
  • Options
    @Cloudlover how’s the pregnancy going? 
  • Options
    Hello, sorry for the very late reply :)
    I'm currently 20 weeks, we're finding out the sex on Thursday at the 20 week scan, all very exciting ❤️
    I'm consultant led again as they're worried baby could come early like Liam did spontaneously at 36 weeks so they're just being careful. This pregnancy is much better, I'm not sick anymore which is lovely, for heartburn I've got Omeprazole, I'm active, working, walking lots with my toddler, doing housework and all. Nice that I'm not sick all the way like I was the first time. Haha

Liam's 2 on the 6th of March, can't believe how much he's grown 😭❤️

How are you and the girls?
    How is everyone else getting on with toddler tantrums? Lol