Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

October 2019 Babies

1434445464749»

Replies

• Options
    Lowen-Mila’s 1st Birthday has been snd gone! But it was the best days ever! So we had her birthday party last sunday with a bouncy castle, she loved it! And then her actual birthday was last weds. I cant believe I now have a 1 year old!!! And this evening she took her first steps! My little baby is no longer a little baby anymore 😭 hope all you ladies and babies are well 💖
  • Options
    Aww, looks like she had a blast. And what a gorgeous little princess. 

I adore your dress by the way! 

I can't believe where the time goes 🙉🙈. They really aren't little babies anymore are they?
  • Options
    DiddlydDiddlyd Regular
    edited Sep 20, 2020 7:37PM
    Happy 1st birthday Lowen-Mila. Photos are fab and looks like you had a great time!! Those vtech toys will drive you crazy. My eldest used to press the buttons over and over and all the phrases and songs would stick in your head all day!! You had great weather for the party and were very lucky to be able to squeeze it in before the latest restrictions. I'm hoping they change something before Matthew's party but it's only 2 weeks away so may have to have 2 in 2 out.
    Here he is today at the beach :smile:

• Options
    Thank you! I had to have a special dress for the special day 💖 so lucky her party was the day before the restrictions. They really aren’t little babies anymore, I do wish time would slow down! Xx
  • Options
    Happy birthday to all the babies turning 1! All your photos look fab, definitely giving me ideas for Gigi’s birthday in November 💜 I can’t believe where the year has gone...thanks to lockdown Gigi hadnt been swimming until 2 weeks ago but she absolutely loves it! And she’s also been up & walking for over a week now!!😭 makes me want another one so bad seeing her so grown up....hope you’re all well xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone hope yous are all well 💕 Happy 1st birthday to all the babies who have recently celebrated. I love all the pics 😍 so sad it’s all went so fast 😩 We has Paisliés birthday on Sunday & had a little garden in my mums as she has the bigger garden. I had to scatter the times due to restrictions but it all went great & we had beautiful weather for it. She had the best time & was totally spoiled she was exhausted after it & has been sleeping so well from 7 until 8 in morning straight through so hoping we have turned a corner with her sleeping 🤞 She took her 1st steps a few weeks before her birthday & then after 4 steps she would just sit down but the last few days she is getting stronger & has took a lot more & getting more confident I keep trying to catch her on video lol she is due to start nursery next Monday for settling in. She is going 3 mornings a week 8.30-11.30 I think she will love it as she just loves other kids. She has went from being so strange to a little social butterfly she goes to everyone now I think me going back to work really helped her so I’m hoping she will settle in well 🤞
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Happy birthday Paislie 🎂 looks like you had a fantastic party. Matthew was 1 on Thursday and we've got his party tomorrow. Like you, we're having to do scattered timings but it's better than nothing. He has only taken his first few steps but definitely still prefers crawling.

• Options
    Happy birthday to Matthew love they pics 😍 looks like he had a ball & im sure he will have a great party. I love the wooden climbing toy I’m getting Paislié the pikler triangle for Xmas she loves to climb lol xx
  • Options
    Hey guys 👋. Hope everyone and their (not so) little ones are well?

We just got back from the 12 month vaccinations 😭. I managed to convince my husband to take Harvey in and I'm so glad I did. He was so upset, even biscuits didn't perk him up. He's fast asleep now though 👍 I'm going to give him some Calpol when he wakes up just to keep him comfortable. 

Not a lot else has happened in the past few months for us. I've started losing the baby weight (maternity leave weight if I'm honest about it) 🙉🙈. Hoping to be back to pre baby weight in the next couple of weeks and planning to go a little under than hopefully. Trying to get fighting for ready for January ☺️

I loved seeing all the birthday pictures. I feel like we didn't put in half as much effort 😕😅 I'll just make sure we don't show Harvey 🤣