Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO 2peezinapod, LinziMc, Spedshaw, Kel2 - ANY NORTHEAST??!

Replies

• Options
    12 sounds good for me. Will feed Alf at me Dad's or step sisters then whizz over to Cosmic Kids! Really looking forward to it!x
  • Options
    yeah sounds good to me to. I have no idea where the killingworth centre is lol. but i'll try and find it

How will we know who we all are when we get there?

xx
  • Options
    we should all wear funny hats? haha, just kidding. if we meet right outside..... it's only a small doorway so if lots of mummys are gathering outside i'm sure we'll work it out? hmmm... maybe i should turn up early and hold up a big flag or something? tee hee
  • Options
    Put babies in one colour like red or something?!! Wear a flower?!! Oh I could go on! Anyway see you all next week x
  • Options
    Hi girls! I think I can make either of those days! I've blocked both days out for annual leave. Woo hoo!!! It's gonna be fun! Any time is fine by me. I'll feed Josh there if I need to. x
  • Options
    so excited!! could someone give me directions from maybe the a1 cos i'm not sure i can get hold of a sat nav!! And we need to think wot we can wear so we can stand out from everyone!! How old is everyone? i am 24. matthew is 1 this saturday!! xxx
  • Options
    Directions would be handy for me too! I am 29 and Josh is 7 months
  • Options
    I am 29 and Joseph is 14 weeks. If the babies will be in their buggies we could say what we have to help identify us? Joe will be in a maxi cosi carseat on a quinney zapp frame! xx
  • Options
    Ok here are the details:

TUESDAY 27th Jan 12 O'clock outside Cosmic Kids Killingworth

So far we have definitely coming:
    Craftycharli
    Mum-to-1
    2peazinapod
    LinziMc
    Tam1979
    MrsGreggy
    Spedshaw

I am 28 and Max is 14months (but I may say he is younger to get him in free as he is tiddly!!! image ) He will be in his Silver Cross 3d in Pistachio. I will be wearing a BRIGHT red Mac type coat and a stripey red/green/yellow/blue hat!!!! I will have to give Max his lunch while we are there so I will probably eat there too!

If anyone wants to let me have their mobile number in case we need to get in touch before just drop me an email (use the button below) and then I can reply and let you have mine!!! image

The postcode for Cosmic kids is: NE12 6YT so if you go on the AA website you can get a route planner off!!!

YAY - looking forward to it already!

[Modified by: Craftycharli on January 20, 2009 09:25 AM]

• Options
    oh poo i've to take my hubby to the airport as he's going away with work, hopefully you'll do it again and then me&Evie can come, Please please do another one if to goes well lol anyway hope you have a fab time xxxx
  • Options
    woo hooo i'm so excited! it's really easy if your LO is small-ish to just say they are "almost one" and get in for free, they really arent that strict about it. i shall email you my number honey.

I'm 20 and evie is 14months. just a word of advice, the lift is a pain in the bum, only one adult one pushchair in at a time and it's a bit slow, so for anybody who can bring car seat instead of pushchair that'd be easier as you can obv go up the stairs! though then again it doesnt matter too much!
  • Options
    Hi girls I dont think I will be able to make it this month as money is really tight at the moment but please please can I come next time? Lol I think I know where cosmic kids is - really though I wouldn't have a clue!!!!! xxxx
  • Options
    1stbaby-yippe and tamarabell - SO SORRY YOU CAN'T MAKE IT but I will defo be up for another meet so no problem there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Cool let me know when and I will come down and see you lot & visit my nephew at the freeman hospital the same day! xxxx
  • Options
    Yay!! well u wont miss me. i'll have a bright blue phill and teds buggy!! n i mean bright blue! lol.

Am so excited. i am thinking of just bringing matthew cos i get all in a flap when i have both of them. its easier with just one and joshua wasnt me with him constant in places like that! i'll be able to enjoy it more if am not running round after both of them. i'll bring him next time tho!! i promise xxx
  • Options
    this is going to be uber fun!
  • Options
    YAY - a week today!!! And 7 of us can make it that is SUPER COOL!!!!
  • Options
    i'm going to be like "hia - i'm linzimc, are you craftycharlie?" haha! it will be strange all having "proper names" lol
  • Options
    Crafti - I can't believe you know what you'll be wearing next week! I don't even know what I'm going to be wearing tomorrow!

Anyway, our buggy is black (dead exciting, eh!) so nothing obvious to identify us with! I'll just have to keep a look out for a group of mums and buggies looking a bit lost!

If anyone is on facebook then message me thru this and I'll give you my details so you can add me if you want - then you'll be able to see what I look like. And Crafti, I've sent you my mobile number.

See most of you next Tuesday! But for those who can't make it I'll see you next time!!

Jo x
  • Options
    Only the coat I will be wearing cos it is the only decent one I have so can appear in public in!!!!