Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

You know you're a Mummy when...

13»

Replies

• Options
    LOL I love this thread and I can relate to so many of these!

One that I would like to add - you know you are a mummy when ... your diary has never been as full as it is now with lots of social things! Yet they are all social things to do with LO and not ones that include wine like pre LO x
  • Options
    There are so funny and so so true!

For me it's when you have a favourite 3rd and Bird episode that makes you laugh out loud and then when OH comes in you have to tell him about it too!!!

x

for anyone wondering it's the one where Muffin wants to be a cowgirl ...
  • Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread!

When you bother to put make up on you can do it in about 2 minutes (all in one compact foundation is a godsend!)

You become a serious pro at multi tasking

No longer do you just 'wait' for the kettle to boil. That 2 mins means dishwasher can be speed emptied, bottles can be washed, breakfast can be prepared.

You look like you're on a gameshow as soon as you put LO down for a nap. I may only have 30 minutes... GO GO GO - washing, cooking, cleaning. GOOOOOOO!

You tell your OH that you are looking forward to tomorrows Tweenies because we are going to find out whether Fizz has a new baby brother or sister! And you don't think of them as people in outfits anymore, you actually think of them as their characters!

You and your OH moan about how you've seen the 'Why Warthog is So Ugly' episode of Tinga Tinga Tales loads of times and why can't they make new episodes.

Every morning you and OH dance around the lounge in front of LO singing CBeebies songs 'Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you, have a happy day today...'! (And she totally ignores you!)

• Options
    brilliant Welsh - just laughed out loud! x
  • Options
    :lol:

Summer - it's the line where Rudy says "Samuel you look like a horse's bottom" cracks me up every time!! image