Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What chocolate are you eating?

123457»

Replies

• Options
    What would you like to know i'm a very open and honest person!!!!
  • Options
    Whatever you're willing to tell me.
    Were you one of the made up names in the pp sex artical?
  • Options
    Yes!!!!
    I was Natalia Evans!!!
    Were you in it?
  • Options
    NO!!!
    I was too chicken
  • Options
    Oh I was in the what grates though!!!!
  • Options
    How is suki by the way?
    Has her fur grown back yet?
  • Options
    Hehe i didn't even tell Gillan i had sent it in! But he was actually quite proud we were in PP although i don't think the bit they chose was particularly flattering to him!!!
  • Options
    Who's Suki?!!!
  • Options
    No probebly not. Nothing would put nigel off
  • Options
    Natalia evans daughter
  • Options
    Oh yeah Sukis fine thanks!!!!
  • Options
    You 2 are funny!!! It sounds like neither of you had any idea of what was going on!!! How much wine have you consumed between you???

I am glad that I didn;t miss too many posts by going to bed early!!!!
  • Options
    morning ladies, well im surprised that there wasnt more to read.
    Caroline, hope you slept ok last nite, and have a safe journey today.

Tasha, im assuming you havent got a toddler jumping all over you in bed this morn, hope you are enjoying some mother/baby/daughter time this morn (and that your head isnt too sore) lol.

Lucyanne, how much did you manage to drink last nite?

look forwarsd to chatting soon
    kas xx
  • Options
    Morning girls.
    I think we had 6 glasses of wine between us and a whole lot of chocci.
    As there was just the 2 of us we decided to chat on msn instead otherwise there would have been more pages as we finally signed off not far short of 1am.

Tasha was really pleased as she got to talk to Gillan.

Katelin decided today would be a good day to wake up early, as mummy had a skinful last night!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Good Morning

Hope you're all ok, not feeling the effects of too much alcohol and choccie!!!

Tasha - Have a lovely day today, enjoy your girlie time with Amber!!!

Hope you all have a great day xx
  • Options
    Good Afternoon Girls!

Firstly got to say Thankyou to Lucy for keeping me in great company last night, i can't believe what time we were chatting until!!
    I loved chatting to you all last night we must do it more often although i'm not sure our partners will like the idea quite as much!!

Amber slept well last night although in my bed for most of the night! And as you mentioned Kas it was lovely to wake up with her without Ethan jumping all over us, although i think she's actully missing him! My in laws have invited me over to theirs for dinner and to stay for the night so i'm going to tkae them up on it! Gillans got to Hong Kong and is checked in, just waiting for his flight at 3:35 now and he'll be over at my inlaws by about 7ish in the morning!!!

Hope you're all having a good weekend xxxx
  • Options
    oh tasha, thats great news, fingers crossed everything runs more smoothly this time.

thats nice of the inlaws to invite you over. does that mean our chats off tonight?!

hope you are enjoying your day

kas xx
  • Options
    Hi Tasha

That's fatastic news that Gillan's arrived safely in Hong Kong, not long until he's home now!!!
    Have a lovely time with your inlaws.

Take care xx
  • Options
    Evening All

I'm over at my in laws now but my mil has kindly let me on her computer so have just popped on to say hello!

Gillans flight has left exactly on time so he's on his way vand we're all so looking forward to seeing him, he'll probably be home before we're up so that'll be lovely, i'll be one happy lady tomorrow!

I'll try and pop back later and see if anyones on, hope you've all had a nice day xxx
  • Options
    Hi Tasha, thats great news, hopefullly you'll be able to sleep well tonight, knowing that when you wake, he'll be there. you must be very excited!! hope you've had alovely evening at your inlaws andthat Amber and Ethan are being good for you.

Take care hun, and chat soon
    kas xx