Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Random friday night chat :D

Replies

• Options
    Ah...of course Gurdie! You mentioned him at the start - ignore my der brain...I blame the hormones! ;\)

Lennon is a lovely name - just like Patsy Kensit's son too. image

How did you find being pregnant and getting your BFP? (bfp - is that right?) :lol:

xxx
  • Options
    hey chick if you look up chat room rules there is a list of the abv's x

but your right lol,i loved being pregnant,miss it so much lol we werent trying then tho so a very nice surprise and the best thing to happen to us x
  • Options
    I've heard she is amazing! Looking forward to it, it's standing so hopefully I'll manage a few more hours on my feet. Mum's taking JD for the afternoon to let me nap, and his Daddy is taking him to the Gala in the morning.

Good times!! (and it's free, thanks to a lovely friend!)xx

• Options
    Grudie that sounds like it was a lovely way to get pg. image
    I am really curious as to how it feels to be pg - especially before you have a bump. Must feel strange.

I hope Pink is good - I heard she is great live.
    We are off to see Muse in September - can't wait!

• Options
    Love Muse too, I wanted to see the Stereophonics when they were last down in Bournemouth, but we were away that weekend - gutted! Would love to see the Manics too, my 2 fav bands!! Zxx
  • Options
    Wowzers!!! Just been going through the abreviations! image

So many! Luckily I know quite a few from another forum I use in relation to Endometiosis and general chat abvs but not all the pg ones! Eek!

Will have to practise reading lots of posts.

Where is everyone on theri TTC journey??
  • Options
    lol Robin. Well we suffered a missed miscarriage back in March, would have been our first. Have had 3 periods since, and am actively TTC again. U? Zxx
  • Options
    im trying to get tickets to see jason manford,might sweet talk my mum lol

weve been ttc 2 years now chick...2 very llooooooonnnnnngggggg years lol :lol:
  • Options
    I don't even know who he is grudie!! I'm so 'out of touch'!xx
  • Options
    I've just 'graduated' to due in Feb, very early days though. Mine wasn't a long journey (I was surprised tbh!) and all the TTC ladies are lovely!xx
  • Options
    lol hes on 8 out f 10 cats x
  • Options
    Jason Manford is brill - we have his DVD, also love him on 8 out of 10 cats!! Thought he was going to the One Show too, is that true? Zxx
  • Options
    yeah chick i read that also,he was on the tele the other night,was funny as image
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear of the MMC ZL but I hope this month is yours.

Grudie - My gynae tells me up to one year is average and by 2 years 90% of couples get pg. I think most people think they will get PG instantly but its not the case for most.

I guess its because we get it drummed into us that we must never get pg when we are teens. How weird to now be trying to make it happen when it was once the most shameful thing ever to happen to you. lol
  • Options
    Righteo! I'm with you!

I thought it might have been the name of that man with the beard off Mock the Week that I don't like....

Speak nicely to Mr Grudie
  • Options
    oh McG that woman you have on FB from the forth club,the mad one,she was at kings road for the nursary,lennon will be in the same nursary!!
  • Options
    Huge Congratulations McGillair! image
  • Options
    yeah chick i no,im not ready for the docs yet tho,still life in the old dog yet..not that im old :lol:
  • Options
    Thank you very much Robin!

Lol, I was gonna warn you. Did Lennon get his group? I think I saw Rainbows get mentioned, but that could have been someone else.
  • Options
    I have had enough of doctors and hospitals.

For 3 years my gynae has told me getting pg would be the best thing for me and prevent anymore ops for a while but that's all very well so long as you are ready for a child!

Luckily we are now ready. lol x