Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

DIO Weight Loss - NEW

124»

Replies

• Options
    I lost a lb!! Looks like I am back on the move hehe.

• Options
    Morning girls

2lb off for me this week, woo hoo, now into single figures for my target for holidays - 9lb to go by 7th June!!! Can i do it???????

Well weather is back to boring old rain here, typical, bet thats our summer by!

Have a lovely weekend everyone and i look forward to hearing all your weight losses!!!

Lynz

xx
  • Options
    Week 8

Original weight: 11st 7lb

Current weight: 10st 8lb

Weight lost this week: 1lb

Overall weight loss: 13lb

Well done MissPiggy, that's totally do-able for you, you'll be even more determined now!

I fell off the wagon at the weekend as we went away but am back on it now and determined to lose that odd pound this week to make my 1 stone loss!!

• Options
    I just wanted to add.....Snugglenush, I think you wrote on the old weightloss forum earlier which really freaked me out cos I was reading previous posts wondering where everyone's recent ones had gone and then blaming my laptop for it all! Ok, ok I'm easily confused! :lol:
  • Options
    1lb off for me this week, 8lb to go!
  • Options
    YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!I've lost a stone!

Original weight: 11st 7lb

Current weight: 10st 6.5lb

Weight lost this week: 1.5lb

Overall weight loss: 14.5lb
  • Options
    Yay, well done KM, such a good feeling when you get to a milestone isn't it. I'll update when I get a chance to get on to laptop. Xx
  • Options
    I've lost another pound!! Not great but getting there slowly!

Well done everyone on their brilliant losses!!

SF xxx
  • Options
    Weighed again this morning and i've now lost a stone in total (at last!!)...not sure how i managed to shift a couple more pounds this weekend (BF all night prob!!) but not complaining!!

SF xxx
  • Options
    Yay, well done SF!! It's a great feeling isn't it!? Xx
  • Options
    Hi girls

Sorry not been on for a bit, was floored with Labrynthitis but thankfully back to full health now.

I gained 3lb last week due to other people cooking for me, unfortunately i didnt lose my appetite when i was ill! However i have lost 4lb this week which makes up for it.

Unfortunately, due to last week i'm not going to reach my goal of 40lb for my hols however if i lose 2lb this week it will be 35lb so 2 and a half stone so i will be happy with that!

I have updated your losses, i think i have them right, if not let me know and i'll get them changed.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

xx
  • Options
    Wow misspiggy 2 & 1/2 stone is amazing! And the rest of you are doing brilliantly too. So I'm hoping you can help. I signed up to this thread ages ago, but have been lazy and not dogne much about actually losing weight! I keep thinking I'll just eat a bit less, am good for a few days, but then will have a bad night when I'm up lots feeding Lo and end up eating lots of chocolate the next day for a boost. I don't want to follow a really faddy diet, but I do need some 'rules' or some kind of structure to make sure I don't go back to bad habits. Any ideas?

Thanks M x
  • Options
    Hi M. Thanks and welcome back.

Have a look at a website called myfitnesspal.com that's what I've been using. Basically you just count calories and log what you eat and it counts down how many calories you have left. Best of all it's free to use! It's definitely worked for me and my hubby who has lost the same as me and my mum who has lost about 24lb.

Xx
  • Options
    hi girls, lost my pg weight in 2 weeks after baby born! as i only put on 1st 12lbs, however have regained 9, and wanted to lose a lot before pg anyway so i now have lost 17lbs, 42 lbs to go! starting tomorrow! xx