Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2014

13»

Replies

• Options

Hi

I had mild endometriosis and was treated with three surgeries and a 9 month course of zoladex. 

Mine was pain related rather than fertility issues. 

endo in itself should not cause any issues. You may find a little pulling as your womb stretched from lap adhesions but I think to some extent the feeling is normal. 

My advice would be to enjoy the pregnancy and not worry. Enjoy not having sodding periods!image

my son is now 21 months old so all good. Xx

• Options

Thank you so much for sharing. It's really helped to put my mind at ease especially at a time when I should be over the moon with excitement.

keeping everything crossed!! Xxx

• Options

Due on valentines Day 2014. Been married for almost a year soon. Im excited but nervous. My husband and I feel so connected like before we married, now that we are having this kid. I need some advice on how to handle this pregnancy and motherhood the first 5 months. #1st time hot mommy

• Options

I'm due 28th of feb first pregnancy very excited but am constantly worrying not sure if its just me? Xxxx

• Options
    After over a year trying for a second child, I found out I was pregnant on Father's Day. Due on the 17th Feb!
  • Options
    Hi Clare,

I worried a lot with my first pregnancy.

I found chatting to other mums to be and my midwife helped me with any worries I had.

This time round I'm much more relaxed!
  • Options

Hi All

Congratulations everyone, i am also due in Feb '14

... I do have a question to ask if anyone has any advice they can share?

I am thinking of booking up to go to Barcelona for 2/3 nights at the end of April... my only problem is my baby hasnt been born yet! 'It' is due at the end of Feb '14, so i have worked out that a worst case if i have 'it' at 42 weeks it will only be 5 weeks old by the time we fly.

Me, my husband and our 5year old will be going with other family members so i will have lots of help but its so daunting! My husband wants to see a Barcelona game while we are there so its April or never (something to do with the football team he wants to see?!) 

Can anyone give me any advice on this... does anyone have experience with a similar synario?