Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confusing pregnancy test result. Help!

Replies

• Options

Keep us posted storms positive opk looks good

• Options

Quick update. Went to see the GP near my place for an ultrasound as the other gynaecology clinics are not open. Devastated cause the doctor said it was too soon after my missed miscarriage to be pregnant and I will most likely suffer another miscarriage. She said my uterus is still tight without the extra lining and she doesn't see anything. She says my AF will most likely come soon. And she says the clearblue is most likely wrong.

• Options

I don't see how you can get a false positive clearblue hersheylove xx

• Options

Plus it's a digital x

• Options

Hersheylove I just Google some stuff and it says it's very rare to get a false positive on digitals....have you tried doing another test?or the digital could be positive if your hormone levels was still high from the last miscarriage depends on how long ago you lost that one...have you tried doing another test xx

• Options

Is this your first cycle or 2nd cycle since mc?

i think that's a bit rough what they've said to you?! Loads of people fall pregnant within 2 wks of a mc and don't have a period in between. I would say you are pg for sure but if the lining of your womb is still very thin that may cause the bean to not be able to nuzzle in properly:( as you say it's way too early to see anything on a scan yet so don't give up hope just yet. I've mc at 21 wks pg and we carried on trying straight away they only suggest you wait one cycle for dating purposes and if you had a D&C they do suggest one cycle for uterine wall to thicken. Keep us posted and lots of hugs to you xxx

• Options

Hey just to let you guys know if you read my previous post I went to the doctors I'm pregnant 8 weeks (: I  O earlier after my period . 

• Options

I had a false positive on a tesco digital can happen but rare and just my luck xx

• Options

imageimage taken at 4am.. result was an extremely faint line, this is what it look like at 10 minutes later... I don't know quite what to make of this it's a bit confusing to me this picture I took at 6:13 AM my periods  are extremely regular arising every 23 days on the dot never late, last menstrual period was August 26th... I don't know when I may have ovulated... since I have erratic temps for this month I have a dip on 13th and 14th cycle day, and on 20 and 21st cycle day.... both with rise in temperature afterwards but this is the thing my temp is not rising above 97.9 it is been at 97.9 for the past 3 days on cycle day 23 I did not get my period but I got a very faint positive pregnancy test, and 5 days later I tested again and got a very faint positive on cycle day 27 I got brown and pinkish discharge I'm very confused because if the pinkish brownish discharge with implantation bleeding how was I getting if a positive. Went to the doctors on yesterday her urine test showed negative for pregnancy so she's testing my blood results should be in on today oh by the way 44 years old and my husband is nearly 50 that I was pregnant 5 months ago and miscarried

Just trying to figure out what's going on, I've had no more bleeding and actually wasnt  bleeding it was a little discharged

• Options

Evap lines absolutely can have colour. I had a evap line that was pink when I absolutely was  NOT pregnant. If anyone says you can read a test after the alloted time, they're full of sh!*. As a matter of fact I had one last month. Negative blood test and still no period. So this person who says they won't ever have colour is dead wrong.

• Options

Nakenya I hope it all works out for you!! I'm not good with temping but I do know we generally as a rule ovulate around back 14 days from when AF is due. I'm guessing you ovulated around day 16 and your temp goes up too. A faint positive is good could you buy a first response test( are u in the UK?) Superdrug own brand are brilliant and very sensitive. Try again withe first morning urine and try not to wee in the night!! Get a pg test that is 10miu that's the most sensitive you can buy sI if you are pg should get a positive line:) baby dust to you x

• Options

Well AF due today and nothing so far done clearblue digital - not pregnant and first response - 1 line I'm so confused right now...I have a 25 day cycle I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 21st any advice ladies x

• Options

Hi i ovulated around the 19th September approximately 8 days after I had light spotting, using one pad and then a bit of brown discharge and now have white discharge, my af was due 9 days ago, I have sore boobs, I'm tired, the white discharge and I'm eating more, but the tests just keep saying negative, can someone tell me what's going on please?? 

• Options

Leave it 48 hours and test again using a 10miu test( superdrug own, if in UK and first response are the best ) good luck x

• Options

I just read the post from Roy thank you so much. I'be read nany posts today about evaporation lines and positive results that can br negative which left me feeling confused. I have been trying to conceive and have just taken a pregnancy test when I took it I'm so use to disappointment I any looked at for a few seconds but afterewards something told me to check it and as I did there was a clear blue line in the test area. But the instructions said do not use results after 10 mins so I wasn't sure what to do. I showed my husband and he was convinced that it was as clear as day. So I'm going to get another test and hope this one is the same!! Thank you for all your help

• Options

Good luck, if the line shows colour then it's defo positive congratulations:)

• Options

Need help! I took a dollar general test and it came up with two lines. But.. The two lines are really close together the line into next to the T like it should be is this positive??? So confused!!!

• Options

Do another one to be sure:) good luck x

• Options

I would do another one just to be sure. Good luck xxx

• Options

Keep us posted oriana