Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing the new SmarTrike Recliner Infinity 5-in-1 trike? Sign up here

Replies

• Options

It's an awesome gift for my nephew who is 10 months now. I would love to win blue one for him. its looks fabulous 

• Options

Hi, my little boy is 18 months, and I am sure he would love to test the SmarTrike as he keeps trying to get on his brother bike. This would suit him perfectly and it will be enjoyed for a long time. He prefers blue but he will be happy with any colour. Thank you 

• Options

Hello there,

Mum of active 20 month old girl here and desperately in need of anything to keep her occupied. She loves rushing around  and sometimes gets bored in the buggy so I think the trike might be just the thing! Blue would be lovely but I don't really mind. 

Fingers crossed 🙂

• Options

10 months old boy. Would be glad to test Smartrike as he always wants to sit on a big bike and fell and ask again to sit on it. So it will be perfect for him. Blue is better I think 

• Options

My son turns one at the beginning of October and we would love to test this product in the blue colour! 

• Options

My son Isaac will be 1 on the 13th of October and we'd love the opportunity to test a SmarTrike Recliner Infinity 5 in 1 trike. If we were lucky enough to be chosen a blue one would be preferable but we'd be happy with either. :)

• Options

Hiya, my little girl Tallulah is coming up to 11 months and would enjoy the new adventure of trying out the purple trike. Many thanks :)

• Options

My son is 10 months now and would love to ride such an awesome bike in blue colour please. 

• Options

Hello.

My daughter is 16 month old. And she hates to sit in her pushchair, so i think she would love this. I personally love the blue one, my daughter wont complain i think. :D

• Options

Wow what an opportunity made for mums! my little boy Daniel is 11 months and loves being outside and chasing his sister on her bike! We have loads of great walks near by and it would be great to test drive a smartrike on some of these walks to see how it performs and be able to chase his sister even more on her bike and before we know it he'll be peddling it as well! the fact that this smartrike has a recline feature is an added bonus for those cheeky naps!!

we'd prefer a blue one (matches the pushchair!) but were not fussy 😂 

• Options

Oh sorry just a thought as its autumn it would be fab going on 'crunchy leaf walks 'as my daughter calls them! 

• Options

Sophia has had a go on her friends 4 in 1 trike and absolutely loved it. She's 11 months old. We were going to get her one for Christmas because she enjoyed it so much but an opportunity to try the purple one would be brilliant! image

• Options

Austin will be 1 year old on the 13th October - we are living in Spain now but my husband will be returns to our house in the UK regularly.  We'd love to try out a smart trike on the bumpy tiled footpaths over here- he can try and keep up with his big sisters as they scoot down the road! We would like a blue one or we don't mind purple if not too girlie! 

• Options

we have an 18 month old called Evie so pink would be fantastic x

• Options

Hi Helen,

My daughter Aurora-Rose just turned 10 months on Tuesday and we would love to be in with a chance to test and keep the new SmarTrike Recliner Infinity 5-in-1 trike. If chosen our choice of colour would be the purple one. We are always out and on the go and we live in a little village so we walk everywhere. Fingers crossed and thankyou for this opportunity. 

Regards

Miss Millward

• Options

My little boy baxter is 19 months old and would love to test one of these bad boys out!! We would like a blue one please!

• Options

Hi my son Joseph is 24 months old he would love to try out the blue one! He loves wheels and anything that moves! Thanks Michelle x

• Options

My little one is 10 months now and blue Smartrike is perfect for his birthday in November so he can ride on it. 

• Options

Hi, I have a little boy who is 23 months old, we would love to test a blue SmarTrike. Thanks Beth x

• Options

Hiya!

Beatrice is 9 months and would love to try out a Purple trike 😊😊 x

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions