Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confusion

Replies

• Options

Hey ladies .. Haha I'm worried as I'm not feeling sore boobs as much as what I would like to be pregnant lol.. But oike you say still early days according to my app I am due on in 3 days according to the postive Ovulation I had nearly two weeks ago.. Our bodies are so confusing aren't they??Β 

My eldest says another boy he doesn't like girls lol.. We are trying for a girl but would be more than happy with another boy :) as long as it's healthy thats all that matters. Β 

Why about you what would your b like?Β 

could be implantation mummy you never know x

• Options

Im keeping everything crossed that its implantation. When are you planning on testing EmmaLouise? Xx

• Options

Im

nor sure what about you Hun? X

• Options

Im going to wait until tbe day after AF is due - if she doesnt arrive!! So another 16 days πŸ™ˆ Xx

• Options

Bless you you have more Pacient than me lol x

• Options

Are you going to wait another 4 days until AF is a day late? Xx

• Options

I think so Hun although feels like she's coming now my lower back is hurting x

• Options

Let me lnow what happens hun. Lots of luck xx

• Options

Hoping it's a sticky bean growing but I'm not holding out x

• Options

I know its hart do wait buy you gotta be patient, you dont need stress right now. I really hope you get BFP and will have tiny babies running around house happily. So nice you dont have to deal with infertility problems, it's so crushingly depressing. Fingers crossed for you girl!xx

• Options

Hey girls just a quick up date I've just done two cheap red die tests and see very very faint lines. I can't even get a picture to show you as they are so faint what test would you recommend to do I've heard clear bour aren't very good at showing up early xx

• Options

Thats amazing EmmaLouise!! Im not sure what tests are good for esrly detection but i hesrd pink dye ones are best. First response or superdrug? I think asda are pink dye tests but dont know if they would be good for early detection. Good luck and let us know πŸ™πŸ˜¬πŸŽ‰ xxx

• Options

imageCan anyone else see it X it's more so on the top one x

• Options

I think i can see a very very faint one on the top test xx

• Options

Hey Ladies... sorry to jump in but emmalouise16 i can see a faint line on the top one xx

• Options

Thanx ladies I've just brought some first response so fingers crossed but got a lot of backache now x

• Options

When are you testing again EmmaLouise? Xx

• Options

Negative on those guess I'll just have to wait for at Thursday xπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ