Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What happens round your family’s kitchen table? Tell Stokke: Tripp Trapp highchair to win

Replies

• Options

We have started weaning in the past few weeks. Our little girl is loving the spoonfeeds in her wee high chair. i never realised how messy it could be haha- the food goes everywhere, nose, eyes, ears (and that's just mummy). We have been trying some baby led weaning which is even messier! She is loving cucumber and toast. 

• Options

Falling asleep mid eating - so cuuuute x

• Options

our kitchen table is definitely the centre of our daily lives, we not only enjoy meals together at the table, but we paint, create, sing, laugh and occasionally cry at our table. 

• Options

We've just move down into our new home and so our table is used for all sorts including piling up all the boxes we've yet to sort through and unpack. We need the table to be clear for dinner times so it forces us to go through the boxes. We've recently also had our first baby and she's nearly 5 months old so we are getting ready to wean. I've been reading up all about it and learning how to make my own baby food. We've also been trying to find out about which high chair would be best. Would absolutely love to try a Stokke! 

• Options

10 month old girl who loves nothing more than teasing the dog with her food. Poor little King Charles Spaniel sits there with eyes begging, watching a small piece of peanut butter on toast revolving around his head.

• Options

imageOut and about today!

• Options

My nearly seven months old son loves eating with us at mealtimes, he especially loves feeding the floor and his face.image

• Options

Dinner times in our house are currently ruled by the youngest member of our family! At 10 months old by gorgeous baby boy Finley has found that blowing raspberries whilst eating creates a lovely mess and makes the other children fall about laughing. He also loves his latest game of banging the table and getting the others to copy him. I mostly manage to keep a straight face :-) image

• Options

Sonny who is 9 months old loves to drop his food on the floor and giggle at us until we pick it up. it's a fascinating game as is spilling his water on himself or generally just faceplanting , splashing , smearing oh and finally eating any form of food on his table. I don't mind the mess really. one day he will just want to eat pizza in his room and watch TV  until then I'm making the most f this wonderful (hilariously funny to him) moments. Thanks for the chance . good luck everyone xx image

• Options

Our son sits on the table and we sits around the table try to Feed him and make him laugh and he spread mess in our food  on our clothes and everywhere. Happy Mealtimes  love it

• Options

Jayden is my Grandson and lives with me since being 11 months old on a Special Guardianship.  Well how I wish I could tell you he sits lovely to the table and eats all his meals.  Oh no - my dinning table is now his den and my chairs are his impromptu climbing frame.  I often see him laid flat out on the chair seats peering at me from under the table.  You gotta love boys x  He's now nearly 2 (next week)  and I figure after all we've been through to get to today - do whatever makes you smile.  xx  loved reading everyone's stories.

• Options

Mealtimes are when we talk and laugh and my one year old explores his food and expresses his delight at eating by dancing and saying yum! 

• Options

The kitchen table is a place of madness in our house but also a lot of fun. My 10 month old little girl is trying to bum shuffle and crawl and keeps ending up under it and my 3.5 year old daughter is trying to encourage her and use it as a den. It is also where we do messy arts and crafts and try to eat as a family. We would love to win this prize as it would enable our baby to join us properly at the table meals as due to the  height of the table (which is fitted to the wall) she struggles to do so in conventional highchairs.

• Options

We always make an effort to sit together round the table for dinner - away from screens and distractions! My son, Casper, is nearly 3 and is very independent - there is a daily battle to let him help him cut up his food but once that is sorted he normally eats very well, often stealing food from our plates too!!!image

• Options

Every meal time my 10 monthnold twins take it in turn to rip the table off their snug mid meal. So my husband and i have to be on guard to catch them in the act. As you can imagine we have don't have 100% success rate.

• Options

The Kitchen table has always been about food (Eating and preparing) :)

But also about crafts like painting, play-doh or jigsaws and very much sitting down with the children and sharing how our day has been :)

• Options

My favourite part of the day is having dinner around the dinner table in the kitchen, it's the perfect opportunity to have quality family time- although our 11 week old can't properly join in yet the Tripp Trapp looks like it'll be perfect for when he's old enough to sit up!image

• Options

we love to sit round our kitchen table, sip tea and eat biscuits with friends, have a great meal with our family and have fun with the little ones making something special to keep them occupied!  Time just goes so fast. xx

• Options

imageMy beautiful 5month old girl.

Murphy is new to the food game and so far is loving it! It's also very entertaining for her father and I so we end up eating a cold dinner because we spent to much time laughing and watching her eat. 

• Options

We don't just eat dinner at the table we create memories doing crafts (recently made Xmas docs) and baking 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions