Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in the next week! Who’s with me?

Replies

• Options

Exactly 😊❤️ Keep us updated lovely xx 

• Options

Thank  You will do🤞🤞💗

• Options

Hello lovelie! How are you all doing?? Any news?? Hope everything’s going perfect for all of you who had BFPs and baby dust for everyone else! ❤️

So AF started for me on the 16th.. it’s now the 26th and I’ve just got this feeling I’m ovulating.. we have DTD a few times in the run up to now, and I feel all weird today, I have a really stuffy nose and just feel different.. I know It can be almost impossible to tell at this stage but I definally feel something tingly going on in my tummy 😬.. AF is due again around the 11th of feb, so I’m now in the dreaded 2 week wait again.. will keep you all posted! Hope you’re all well xxx Jo xx 

• Options

Hi Jo, 

i am jhst starting the 2ww, argh! Xx

• Options

Will be looking for your posts Jo! keeping everything crossed for you. xx

• Options

Hi SmithL35! Aww really! It’s horrible isn’t it, making me so anxious. what’s your story? Your AF must be due about the same time as mine.. xxx 

• Options

Thank you lovely ❤️ Xx

• Options

Hi SmithL35! Aww really! It’s horrible isn’t it, making me so anxious. what’s your story? Your AF must be due about the same time as mine.. xxx 

• Options

KikiRob.. how’s things with you? Xx 

• Options

Need help Curious? tubes tied for 10yrs now .Missed period this month is this positive or negative?imageimage

• Options

Positive or no?? am I over thinking this? image

• Options

I had a chemical last month, not been pregnant before. We have been trying for 6 months. I’m purely going by my app with my Fitbit so not sure how reliable that is x

• Options

Roseflower86 I’m not too sure.. maybe test again in a few days.. u having any symptoms? Keep us posted! Xx

Dreamchaser that looks positive to me! maybe do a couple more in the next few days to be sure.. please let us know xx 

• Options

I am misscarried around the end of September last year we have been trying to conceive I have tracked my ovulation to a t and af is due in 3 days image

• Options

Thank I will finger crossed🙌

• Options

All of these test where taken over the last couple days seems to me like they may be getting darker I sure hope so lol.. I will keep everyone posted baby dust to all you lovely ladies

• Options

Dreamchaser so sorry for your loss I know how that feels 😔 I’m pretty sure the test are positive! Maybe wait till after AF is due and do one again for a stronger line. But I’m confident enough to say congratulations ❤️ And wish you  a full and strong pregnancy xx

• Options

I sure hope so lol been trying for months and thank you.. baby dust to alll

• Options

im good thank you Jo.Due to ovulate this week (Friday ) so hoping for some positive news in the next couple of weeks will be looking out for the BFP’s and hoping I’m one of them. When would you ladies start using ovulation sticks to track? xx