Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing a Joie Tourist pushchair worth £200? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs too!

Replies

• Options
    Hi 👋 

Not sure on when you will be testing but my boy will be 6 months on 22nd September and we would love to try this pushchair. He’s currently weighing 8.1kg. 

Thank you 😊 
  • Options
    we would love to test this, my LO is 8 months old and under 15 kg.
  • Options
    Just started looking for a compact pushchair for my son, this would be great.

Henry is 16 months and less than 15kg (9kg'ish).
  • Options
    Our little Arthur chops is 18 months and weighs less than 15kg 
  • Options
    We'd be absolutely over the moon to be testers my daughter is 16 months old and under 15kg
  • Options
    My son is 22 months and not heavier than 15kg, would love to test this.
  • Options
    My daughter is 2 and does not weigh more than 15kg 
  • Options
    My daughter is 8 months and definitely under 15kg. I would love to test this pushchair . We currently have the I candy cerium . 
  • Options
    My little girl Elsie is 2 and weighs around 13.5kg. 
    We are flying to Florida in February so would love Elsie to test this for you, especially around the amusement parks as she finds her current buggy very uncomfortable. 
    Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 
  • Options
    We would love to be a tester of this.  We have the beautiful Ivy who is 13 month old.  Is nowhere near 15kg and we are currently looking for a new compact pushchair/buggy. 
  • Options
    Would love to test this. Coco-Cheyenne is 7months old and weighs just over 7kg. 
  • Options
    Alice is 6 months and under 15kg :)
  • Options
    Yes please perfect for us 🙌🏻 Our smallest is 2 💙
  • Options
    Hi! What an amazing campaign! Antonia is 1 year old and weight 8kg so will be perfect for us!! Good luck everyone x
  • Options
    My new baby is due soon (and if they come out weighing more than 15kg I will need a buggy for me too and haha!) and my nearly 2 year old is also under 15kg I would love to try out a more compact folding one this time as I've needed a new one with each (of my 3) kids due to none standing the test of time or lovely wet Scottish weather x
  • Options
    Would love to test this product. Son is 2 years old under 15kg
  • Options
    Would love to test this out eldest is 3 and weighs 14kg. 
  • Options
    I have a 1 month old and would love to test this. She doesn't weigh more than 15kg! 
  • Options
    Ezra is 2 and weighs less than 15kg. 
    This would be such a fab opportunity, the Joie Tourist looks fab!
  • Options
    Ava is 11 months and weighs less than 15kg
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions