Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2021

1787980818284»

Replies

• Options
    Hey ladies how are you all?? X
  • Options
    Hi @Char09 how are you and your 2 little ones?

@cheesecoleslaw86 did your little one arrive before Christmas? Hope you're all doing well.

I lost my little one at 17 weeks in late November. All the tests came back OK so there was no reason that they could find for it happening. Still struggling with it all to be honest. We're trying again but not really sure how well that will go. We named our little one Alfie. He was so beautiful. My heart breaks that he couldn't stay.

Sorry to bring the mood down. Hope everyone else is good and your pregnancy is going well @Fairycakes88
  • Options
    @Rosegold89 I am so sorry to hear this. What a lovely name. If you ever need to talk I'm here. X
  • Options
    Hello @Char09 how are you? 2 under 2 is mental. But getting used to it now. How are you coping?

@Rosegold89 I am so so sorry to hear this. I am truly devastated for you. Are you getting support?

@Chloe888 how are you and little Reggie getting on? 

We have been very blessed and welcomed baby Emily on 17th Dec weighing 7lb 4oz. The first few weeks were intense but we are settling into life as a family of 4 now xx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 congratulations pleased you are settling into family life as a 4 ! We are really good thanks can't believe they are nearly 2 the time is flying! He's such a character now. X
  • Options
    Hi ladies.

@Rosegold89 I am so sorry to hear that, I hope you are doing okay xx

@cheesecoleslaw86 Congrats on your wee girl, hope you're getting on okay.

@Chloe888 Hope the wee man is doing well!

I am now 31 weeks pregnant with another girl. She's breech so here we go again I'm guessing 🤣 Had a scan today and estimated to be 3lb 10oz so a good size.
  • Options
    So lovely to hear from you all. 
    @Rosegold89 I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our first daughter at that point too so I know the heaviness. 
    @cheesecoleslaw86 it’s mental isn’t it 😂 Freddie is 1 in a couple of weeks and although things are easier the fighting and arguing has started and it’s relentless 🫣 
    @Fairycakes88 how exciting you’re nearly there!! Do you think it will be a c section? Xx
  • Options
    @Char09 I was wanting a section this time round and think it's looking like that's gonna end up being the case whether I wanted one or not 😂 I have a scan on Monday so will see where she is then but I don't think she has moved x
  • Options
    Went to see my consultant today and I'm booked in for my c-section! June 26th when I'll be 39 weeks exactly. As it is an elective section currently I was told that if I was to go into labour before that then it'll probably be a vaginal birth. However this baby is still breech. I'm back in 3 weeks and I'd imagine if she's still breech then I'll be able to get an emergency section if I don't make it until my scheduled one.
  • Options
    ^ No idea why that's all in italics, couldn't get it to stay off  :D
  • Options
    Hello all...seems almost everyone has anoda or getting ready for anoda!..congratulations all..just started trying for baby #2  after being on DEPO shots and currently at 6dpo..so fingers crossed this is our month
  • Options
    Update: got my bfp and currently 7 weeks and 2days pregnant