Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2019 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    Sorry on question on raspberry tea I was reading up on it not recommended I take them as my last labour was quicker than 3 hours x
  • Options
    Omg 😮 this not sleeping is hell been awake since before 3am even got up clean my kitchen bathroom @Rachel158 hope your ok mrs x
  • Options
    @Rachel158 how is things going? Been thinking about you.

About raspberry leaf tea if you have history of misscaridges or pre term birth it's not adviced to drink it. Instead you can try evening primrose oil but in small doses.

So excited that some of you might or will have July babies....I feel lonely in my group as rearly someone posting there, so might be we can have joined babies  July/August group
  • Options
    Sigsauer yes I seen that I never got 40 weeks @rachel158 said about primrose oil wat it s that sorry you don’t have hapoen have a pic I know it’s gettin very exicting could be a few July baby’s we could even still have a June baby with Rachel x
  • Options
    Has anybody else got feeling lovekt racheal158 in hoSptial our had gee wee baby x
  • Options
    Evening primrose oil helps to soften cervix and very beneficial for women's health,but tbh I think it's a bit pricy.. had it in my two previous pregnancies and gave a birth on due date and easy,this time I having them too,but don't know will it help
  • Options
    Thank you I might get them try just cause I going in at 36 plus 2 are these right ones x
  • Options
     Is this right ones lovelt x
  • Options
    Yes I am using exactly same ones...4 tablets a day.
    But if you have bleeding disorders, epilepsy or recently had a surgery.
    Also it's not safe to take it before 37-38 weeks
  • Options
    I am on on blood thinning injection only cause my bmi higher my age baby number 5 x
  • Options
    Tbh I would not recommend it for you as it might cause bleeding.
  • Options
    I was thinking tHars I rather not take the risk mrs just need pray cervix ready x
  • Options
    Sometimes best thing is not doing anything and let body to take control. Best way is walking and OH help 😊☺️
  • Options
    Oh this is all getting very real now isn’t it!!! 

do you think Rachel could have had her baby????

my cervix never gets ready- haha!! Apparently most women’s cervix stay open a little bit once they’ve had a baby but mine stays firmly shut- which really doesn’t help the induction process!!! My body doesn’t work! 
    Xxx
  • Options
    Hope we will have some word from Rachel soon.

• Options
    I think Racheal had baby lady’s I was talking 2 her in pm yesterday she wasn’t sure if she lost sum of her waters but cause she not been on thinking she maybe had wee man x
  • Options
    Fingers crossed everything is ok with her and baby 
  • Options
    Oh goodness, hope they're both ok if she has. At least they did the steroid injections last week.
  • Options
    Just been measured again- last appt I was under 10 centile and today the 95th!! Haha seems abit odd! Baby still breach! 
  • Options
    @Duncan497 I am same... measurements with tape all over the place,just my scan one going on my predicted line