Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in December 2015 Part 4

Replies

• Options

Afternoon ladies!

Sounds like we're all trying to get ourselves prepped for the new arrivals with pushchairs and furniture!

I've made the Moses basket and crib up today so only thing that needs doing now is sterilizing bottles, but hubby will do that once he's born!!

12 days and counting for me!

• Options

Aww, I'm liking all the prepping !, my pram is up and carseat is ready to go! Hubby has a list of instructions to do before I'm home - but if I go in as planned for induction this will be reduced to switch on steraliser and collect us lol

Lots of due dates popping up too this week - hope babies get the message and don't keep us all waiting !

All my signs have quit again :(  the good thing is that she still a wriggler - especially between 3&5 am ! Have been woken up the last 3 mornings now, it will be interesting to see if she will keep to the same routine when she's here? 

Six more sleeps till due date !!

• Options

My due dates today!! No signs at all, just the general movements. I went 2 weeks over last time so I haven't got my hopes that she will be any earlier.

My little girl had the same routine when she came out busymamma but I'm hoping this one doesn't!  Never stops kicking, constantly through the night, otherwise I'll be one very tired mummy! Lol xx

• Options

Hi Sophie, I can sympathise chick, my first was late by 8 days....it's the wait isn't it?? I've prepared myself for the long haul this time though. I know I won't go past 4th Jan so thats what I've got in my head!. That's only 3 weeks tomorrow so not too bad really 😊 

• Options

I don't mind waiting for it so much, it's just the day the midwife said I'd be induced it xmas day! Wouldn't be so bad if she was my first but with having a daughter and stepson at home, I really love being at home for it. Especially as my daughter is 2 and it's the first xmas she really understands about presents 😞

I'm going to ask the midwife on Tues if I do have to be induced it can be the day after or a few days before,  but it's just a normal day for them. On the otherhand it's a max of 14 days til she's here 😊 xx

• Options

Yes I know what you mean. My little boy is 3, he didn't really get it last year but this year he's loving it!! My step daughter is 13 so she's a bit past Santa! Lol. My due date is Christmas day...I know not many babies come on their due date, really hoping this one doesn't! Or at least starts in Labour at tea time so I can spend the day playing 😊 x

• Options

Sophie fingers crossed the sweep works for you and you don't go to far over, or they can book you a better date!

my first went the full 2 weeks over and then took 2 days to be induced til delivery - he is still just as stubborn lol didn't help he was back to back and he didn't present in a good position ! 

The others weren't to bad tho as drs haven't let me much past due dates, the most I went over was 3 days!  

I'm hoping that if baby does decide to start it off herself that it's early morning or after the evening school run so everyone's at home ! Don't fancy rounding up my lot from 2 schools and college!

• Options

Here is a pic of me from my SIL annual Xmas party that they have every year. 10 days until D day! 

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend x image 

• Options

sooo...

Just a quick update, my sweep at 40+3 was very successful and started straight away.

My baby BOY was born on wednesday 9th at 5:10pm. Weighing 7lb 8 3/4oz.

Will post birth story tomorrow.

Everybody meet Rowan William Allen!!

xximage

• Options

Ah Danielle, he is beautiful...congrats x

• Options

Aww Danielle he is gorgeous!!!  Huge congratulations XXX hope all went well for you x

If I weren't expecting I'd be so so broody right now! 

• Options

Has anyone else got aching pelvic floor muscles? Mine have been hurting for past few days, even rolling over in bed makes them ache. Just feels as though they're strained. Hope its a sign that things will be moving soon x

• Options

Danielle hes a real cutie!  Looks very alert and gorgeously scrummy.  congratulations to you! 

My hubby goes back to work tomorrow. Yikes!  He's having an early night whilst Elliott and I are camped downstairs so hubby can sleep (lucky man!).

• Options

Congratulations Danielle, he's gorgeous! Xx

• Options

Congratulations Dani and welcome to the world Rowan, he's gorgeous! 

Glad that your sleep did the job for you, guess there is hope for us all!

• Options

Yes Sophie ! Everything below hurts - even sitting and standing is done quite gently lol. I too am hoping it's a sign things are still going on even tho the b/h have become few and far between.

Haven't been able to sleep on my side or roll over for a couple months now cuz of SPD - its one thing I'm so looking forward to ! 

Take it easy x happy Monday everyone !

• Options

Congratulations Danielle, Rowan is beautiful!! Well done!

I feel like someone's constantly stabbing my foo foo which the midwife assures me is normal! It's not so much achy, more stabbing pains!

Nice to hear from you sunny 😊 how's things??

Talking of sleep...Joshua, who is usually a 6am riser is currently still fast asleep and I'm lay here waiting for him to wake! Can't win can you?! Thought I'd make the most of him lying in but no!!

• Options

Swanny,  Joshua is probably tired out after all the Christmas excitement bless him. I'm good thanks. Elliott only woke up for feeding twice since midnight,  3am then 5am. Although I have to admit he's still not settling in moses basket but kind've propped up on me in the feeding chair. This isn't ideal but the best way for us for the time being. I'm hoping to get one of the cribs which connects to side of bed but they are a bit pricey!  

How is everyone?  I've a feeling there will be some babies arriving this week 😃 I like to log on when feeding at night and get all excited when one of you posts at odd hours. Last night I thought you had news busymamma!x 

• Options

Sorry to get your hopes up sunny lol 

Fingers crossed its soon ! 

• Options

Congratulations Danielle244! Rowan William is just gorgeous! We can't wait to hear all about your birth story - please do post it here on this special Big Birth Announcement thread.