Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2016

Replies

• Options

Hi ladies,

I am now 8 weeks and 2 days and have had horrendous sickness! Been signed off work the past couple of weeks and put on anti-sickness meds and other meds to reduce stomach acid. That along with being extremely tired has made me pretty useless lately but all worth it in the end!!!

I am also wanting lots of fruit lately, not too bothered about anything else and have found that lemonade has helped with the sickness. My clothes are already tight, already living in leggings and jeggings. My friend has given me loads of maternity clothes so don't think it will be long until I am wearing those.

Breasts seem to be less tender now but then sometimes they surprise me and really hurt. I am hoping the sickness goes completely at 12 weeks as I really want to be back at work but I sit with customers all day and I really wouldn't be able to with how I have been feeling at the moment.

• Options

Poor you, but just think it will all be worth it

• Options

That is exactly what gets me through image It isn't forever and it's for an amazing purpose.

• Options

Hey ladies, how we all doing? I'm finally starting to feel better thank goodness. Has anyone had their scan date through yet? Not had mine yet getting a bit anxious. 

• Options

Hi,

had ad a awful day yesterday my oh had a motorbike accident n die to lots of stress started getting lots of stomach pain went to a and e and they have took blood and booked me in for a early scan tomorrow...... Quite terrified hoping all is okay!!

• Options

Andreag1990 so sorry to hear that hope your oh is ok. Will keep fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow, let us know how you get on xxxx

• Options

That's awful hope everything is ok with the little one and your oh.xx

• Options

Hi Mummytortoise (cute name btw), thank goodness I felt almost "normal" today lol. Went out for a lovely lunch with my big son. Still getting quite a lot of cramping but trying not to stress as everything I've read says it's normal but it's hard not to worry cause we are so out of control at this stage. Glad you're feeling better as well

• Options

I'm going to be leaving this thread due to me unfortunately having a miscarriage!! After the initial shock of finding out it was twins I lost baby one two weeks ago and baby two last week,  I want to wish all the mummies safe and happy pregnancies and wish you all the best for the future. ????????????????

• Options

Thanks guys I'll keep u updated!!! Praying all is okay 

• Options

Mummy2fourprincesses I'm so sorry sending loads of love to you and your family

• Options

Oh mummy2fourprincesses, we are so very sorry to hear this news. We're heartbroken for you. Please take care and be kind to yourself. Sending hugs.

Andreag1990, good luck at your scan. Sending positive vibes.

• Options

Mummyto4princesses I am so sorry to hear your news. You are in my prayers.x

• Options

Had my early scan!! I'm 8 weeks and 2 days and all is fine with the baby!! I cried i was so relieved!!! Saw it's little heart beating!! 

• Options

Oh that's amazing news.  I'm cramping really bad but no bleeding, am waiting on the early pregnancy clinic ringing me back to advise me what to do. Praying so much everything ok.

• Options

Yeah my pain was 

• Options

Sorry sent by accident was going to say my pain was pretty bad n all was okay so keep your chin up image

• Options

Great news Andreag1990, we're glad to hear all went well.

• Options

So sorry to hear your news mummy2fourprincesses, big hugs.

Hope everyone else is ok, I have midwife coming to my house at about 5ish for my booking in appointment, she sounded lovely on the phone, I am quite excited.

• Options

Andreag1990 so pleased for you xx

mummytofourprincesses absolutely heart broken for you xxx