Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2016

Replies

• Options

My midwife appointment is 12th August will 13+2 by then. First one came through for 29th July but I'm on holiday then. Has anyone had a scan appointment through yet?

No cravings but am off chocolate 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-surprised.gif

• Options

I've had 2 scans already & got my next one on Tuesday, I'll be 10+2 then! 

It seems that midwife rules for booking appointments seem to have relaxed since I had my daughter, they refused to see you before 8 weeks whereas now they'll see you when you want which is much better! 

I'm gluten free & I'm massively craving gluten! Hubby asked me to pass him a white bun for his burger when we had a BBQ last week & I could have stabbed him with the bread knife!! Ha! Slightly irrational of me!! I'm really craving fruit, especially mangoes & I've completely gone off water! The thought makes me gag!! 

Where is everyone from? Xx

• Options

Me too, no water at all, I don't know what to drink they say that sprite and ginger ale helps with nauseas but me I cant stand the taste yuck! Orange juice or smoothies only work with me its hard to keep me hydrated right now. I haven't had a scan yet but hopefully on my appointment on the 13 I will get schedule for one to see my little bean/s.

Im from Needville, Tx!

• Options

Hello thread I thought I was 7 weeks turns out im 6weeks 5 days I had an early ultrasound due too some bleeding and terrible lower abdominal cramping I thought for sure I had miscarried altho I didn't fill a pad or nothing just when I wiped had blood I got an ultrasound done 2 days ago and I heard the babys heartbeat and saw my baby my ob said their was blood around the baby something called hematoma. He said its common in pregnancy he wasn't concerned that everything looked normal. Just kinda scared because my lower back been hurting since yesterday. Hopefully everything ends up good  . Just hoping for the best 

• Options

Welcome Bella561812 and congratulations! Glad everything went well with your early scan, those aches and pains in pregnancy can be unsettling, that's for sure. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

• Options

Got back from the booking Appointment.. Got blood taken and had my file made with the midwife ... She asked a lot of questions and was very nice .now got to finish up packing and cleaning the house as I'm off tomorrow for a busy holiday with the family ..How's everyone doing ..hoping I stay well during the flight .. I am usually not a good flyer

• Options

Hello everyone. Sorry for the hijack of your lovely thread but we just wondered if any of you ''tweaked" a pregnancy test before you found out you were pregnant?

If so – or if you'd just like to found out what on earth I'm on about! – please do come over to this thread here.

Thank you!

• Options

Hi everyone, 

I haven't posted in a while but wanted to give an update. I'm 9w+5 (I change over every Saturday.) And so far this is the longest I've been pregnant since the mc. My nausea hasn't been bad at all, only when my stomach gets empty or I feel as though I've eaten one too many bites.  My moodiness has decreased, and my tenderness is going away. The only thing that has been bad had been my tiredness.  I can barely accomplish anything without needing a 3 hour nap. And my appetite has decreased at times,   I can get 4 or 5 bites into a meal then begin to feel that "nope this isn't what I should be eating" feeling. I stop eating immediately,  feeling nausea creep up. Then I'm hungry again in a couple hours and can take the rest of the meal out of the refrigerator and finish it. So I eat very small meals all day long,  except when I'm sleeping.  Other than that, the baby is healthy with a strong heartbeat.  This pregnancy looks like it might stick! image oh, and I'm craving watermelon and guacamole (not together lol). I hope everyone is getting along well, depending on where you ate in your pregnancy we are most of the way through our first trimester! Only a few more weeks to go!

• Options

Hi everyone, hope I'm posting in the right place. I'm 7 weeks today, baby due 24th Feb. I'm so delighted to find this forum to chat with other mums to be. This is my 2nd but my first was 20 years ago so I am sooooo out of the loop lol. Infact the last time I was pregnant I didn't even own a mobile????????

• Options

Jcdg, Welcome to this wonderful Chat...you will love it here! and Congrats on your little bean image

• Options

Hopefaith,  I cant eat regular food at all, just fruits. And if im craving for some food I will eat it but then hated and don't want to think about that kind of food no more. image the think is that its hard to keep my stomach full or at least with something...I work at an office and I have a kinds of drinks and snack around me that I the end I just open and have to throw away...I use to not do that before lol

• Options

Hi Jcdg, so glad you found us over here! We're sure all these lovely ladies will be able to bring you right up to date!

• Options

I am so bloated by the end of the day it's crazy. I wake up in the morning all flat tummy and even got weighed this morning and had lost 2lbs (no appetite cause of the nausea) but right now I feel like I have on about a stone, even had to open my trousers????

• Options

I'm so glad to read your post- me too, my mind is just racing all the time constantly thinking of things way down the line. I ordered a mindful pregnancy book and got a meditation app on my phone so really going to focus on those to help!!!

• Options

I've told my really close friends, I just couldn't hold it in cause they knew we were trying. Although telling my bestest friend ( of 27 years) was really difficult as she has been trying for 5 years, failed IVF attempt and going again in a couple of months and I've only been trying since Jan. I know she's so happy for us but the sadness in her face she tried to hide at the same time just broke my heart.

• Options

Hi green leafy veg and red meat are really good sources of ironimage

• Options

Does anyone else not experiencing nausea?  Since I found out I was pregnant I haven't had no sickness nor discharge. Boobs soreness is going away Only thing I have is headaches here and there. Hungry all the time. Tired. Altho I seen and heard my baby its hard hopefully im just one of the lucky ones and nothing is wrong

• Options

Yes, I wish I could eat meat but I cant even think about it lol...my best friend for 15 years also haven't been able to have kids when Im going for my 3 already and a mc...I also know she is happy for us but I know that is heartbreaking to know that im pregnant again and she cant image

• Options

bell a I'm the same I've had very little nausea and my boobs seem to be coming a lot less painful!! At one point I couldn't bear to touch them now they just a little tender!!! All very worrying

i had a little pale yellow discharge is that normal? 

• Options

Just wanted to let you all know reAched safely wasn't a bumpy ride..went quite Well now safe and sound at home with the family I followed the doc instructions and walked up and down the aisles and stretched my feet too ..a bit jet lagged but everything seems fine