Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016 - Part 4

Replies

• Options

toobeauiful that's a shame phone hosptial get yourself check out tell him move can he not see your in. Pain he on phone girl our texting her x

• Options

Iv had it three times now and they are saying its bad braxton hicks I'm trying the tablets they are giving me and if it doesn't help I'm going to phone in myself

i just feel feel like he isn't happy with me or baby like he gets his first pay this week and is spending almost all of it on a game and it's near enough £80 why is a game making him happy when by the looks of it im not 

• Options

Spd cause everything loose off when pregrant make room for baby beening born sumtimes loose off 2 much cause it 2 rub if you suffer with it other babys you get it back but even worst it's the worst pain ever X 

• Options

I thought Braxton hicks were in your back. Is it severe trapped wind. Why is he being a jerk men get their time of the month I swear X 

• Options

Must be horrific Jwebster X 

• Options

omg with his 1st pay you think he would like 2 buya gift for his baby cumming along my hubby spends 80 pound on games but I can't say anything he hands me his wages every pay day only ask for money when new game out you must be so calm Mrs if my husband was texting a other girl I would smash his fone up have you asked how he feels about yourself and baby xx

• Options

I think some men just have Xbox etc as a release. My sisters oh is constantly on his and wud wait outside a shop for a new game to come out and que up. They are bloody expensive though by sounds of it! I'm glad my oh isnt into things like that. Is he open about texting other girls? Well must be else you wudnt know! im not excusing it but at least if he's being honest and telling you then maybe there is nothing to it if that makes sense. If was cheating or something he wudnt tell you. But even so I agree with Jwebster I wud b smashing my oh's phone up its not right sorry x x

• Options

K85m I am odd one out in my house hubby all the kids love there ps4 games are dear but my hubby doesn't go out doesn't smoke drink works hard so games is his things sorry if I upset you 2beauitful but saying I smash up his phone but that wat I do if was me xx

• Options

Why is he texting other women? I would not stand for that!!! Luckily my fiancé is very traditional and on his high horse about things like that, he wouldnt ever text another women apart from my family or friends. Doesn't matter how innocent it is or isnt, he wouldnt do it because it's how rumours etc start.

im sorry he's not being supportive, perhaps you need to find out what's going on in his head and  why he's being how he is?!

plus if the pains are really severe, get yourself checked!!!!! Better to be safe than sorry :)

• Options

My fiancé isn't a game player but he does go to the gym and is into his fitness and diet etc. He's happy to watch some videos on YouTube but luckily he seems to be a good egg!!

• Options

That's it flossyfl guess all men are different us woman like different things as well I really hope your ok 2beauitful xxx

• Options

Hope you're ok toobeautiful. You need to tell him its not on and he needs to change if you're all going to be happy. Is it his first child? It can take some men some getting used to I think but once baby is here they usually change. some men find it difficult to show emotion etc and it happens a lot where the baby is not in front of them so completely clueless during pregnancy. Some learn with time X 

• Options

That's toght Claire my chap doesn't show emotion. Don't get me wrong he will hug me but I'm the one who has to initiate any sort of kiss or cuddle. He doesnt speak about anything but he will text me about everything! But ie learnt that's how he is and if anything he wants to say emotion wise he will text me ha x x

• Options

Anyone know anything on time off work? My consultant has referred me to a Physio and I'm wondering if this is still classed as antenatal care entitling me to paid time off x

• Options

i would assume that its still antenatal care as you havent had the baby and its something you have been referred to by the doctor/ midwife.

Pain went away after baby moved so i think the braxton hicks were just made worse by the way the wee one was lying. although this morning i was being sick again and it started having red streaks in it. (TMI) but have a midwife appts tomorrow so will explain whats been going on then

otherwise hes happy kciking and wriggling away

• Options

Omg doesn't sound good at all Hun hope they find out what is wrong! Going to have a scan today felt baby when I woke up this morning so that's good :)

• Options

good luck bet and is just tired xx

• Options

Just back from acupuncture put in 4 needles done nothing so back next week going put in 12 needles x