Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2016 - Part 4

Replies

• Options

Ring them if you are worried, I did last week. Even if it's just to put your mind at rest. It's what they are there for xxx

• Options

I think he's alright I just worry about fluid amounts or something making movements less.  X 

• Options

Claire don't worry urself if u want to call them do it x

• Options

They say if he's 

• Options

He's probably just moved to a different position,  or having a lazy day :-)

• Options

Oops accidentally clicked send they say if the baby is moving less to phone even if it's for reassurance  I would just to be safe 

• Options

Wat there said 2 my at this stage sumtimes baby lieing kicking in 2 your back so we don't feel it when there were scan mee on Friday Wee man was moving but I wasn't feeling movement but phone it will make you feel better I just eat a big bar choc Wee guy going nuts sugar rush x

• Options

Yeah could just be position or he or she is just tired xx 

• Options

Is anybody else really tired the now I could sleep round clock the now x

• Options

Jwebster I've just got in bed I was falling asleep on the setee x

• Options

K85m I been in bed most day got up about 2 hours now back in bed trying stay up for obem x

• Options

Ooh yeah forgot that was on. If I'm awake ha x dreading work tomorrow but least can show my employer my notes so say i got spd. Will need to go on my risk assessment x

• Options

Oh poor you going working remember if it gets 2 much just stop work god I was out 6 hours yesterday the pain is so so bad hope yours doesn't get as bad as mine our need crutches Mrs xxx

• Options

I'm on the labour ward they just checked baby and heartbeat is fine even when they put the machine on there were no movements, wonder why he is being so lazy lol. I can hear people in pain eeek lol X 

• Options

Glad all is ok Claire! That will be you soon ha

Jwebster I'm really anxious about it to be honest as my job involves office work sitting down as well as driving to different appoinyments and at the minute it's killing me to get in and out of the car. Can't see what Physio is going to do if honest. I leave in 5 weeks i hope it goes quick x

• Options

Sumtimes just have sum lazy spells keep us up 2date mrs x

• Options

There will look at see were pain cumming from give you exercise give you a support belt if there think it's that bad give you crutches x 

• Options

Sitting with really bad pains doubled over and almost crying with It and my OH is snapping  me as I'm telling him to be helpful and he's just sitting watching his programme chomping away on his takeaway talking to a girl being not at all helpful to me... So crabby right now 

• Options

what causes SPD then ladies it sounds awful. I had a trapped nerve with last pregnancy and was the most excruciating pain I've ever had if it's anything like that I feel for you girls must be awful X 

• Options

Talking to a girl? What type of pain is it? If your nearly in tears and it's in your stomach ring the unit don't wait for your oh x