Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2019

1383940414244»

Replies

• Options
    Hey I was due 11th May. I had baby Lily 19th April after waters going naturally 😍
  • Options
    Aww she is adorable. I am due 3 weeks tomorrow. Feeling really uncomfortable now as baby has dropped. No heartburn anymore though which is a plus. Xx
  • Options
    Congrats Beckie and Csavs!!!!!! What names did you give to the wee ones?? I'm uncomfortable as well mummy to poppy.  Huge bump and everything is in pain. Only 2 days for me though left. 
  • Options

Say hello to baby Lily. 6lb 7oz at 36+6. 
  • Options
    Hello ladies, 36 + 6 today and so ready for this baby to come out! I'm struggling with pelvic girdle pain and everything is sooo painful! Beckie and csavs your babies are beautiful!!  Glad everything's gone well x 
  • Options
    Huge congratulations @Csavs on the birth of Lily - how are you both doing?
    So lovely to see so many of you back here. 

Quick reminder: We’re giving away a family holiday to Croatia - could be the perfect place to have a babymoon or a first holiday with your baby. 
    We're especially looking for pregnant women to enter, so to be in with a chance of winning it, please head over here.
  • Options
    Aww it is just exhausting at this point. My baby has dropped lots so I really hope it wont make me wait 3 weeks lol. Wishful thinking probably. Final countdown for us all. X
  • Options
    Navi2016 my little one is called Ivy-Rose xx
  • Options
    Awww girls the babies look adorable!! They are both beautiful with such beautiful names!! Trying for baby 1 hope you feel better but at this point i think it's not possible to be comfortable. I have tons.of painful contractions but no signs of labour. Mummytopopy i feel baby is deep down as well as i can hardly walk..Just 1 day left for me, I'm going on friday morning for my section.  
  • Options
    @Navi2016 how are you doing? Did all go to plan on Friday? 
  • Options
    Hi!
    All went great and I'm  currently breastfeeding my 3 day old daughter!!!!
    Rosie was born Friday morning, 3.9kg and 55cm long.
    She's perfect and we are beyond happy!!!!
  • Options
    Oh @Navi2016 huge congratulations! How was your birth?

So far we have 3 girls from Due in May (all with pretty flower names!) So lovely! We'd love to see some pics @Beckie0214 @Csavs @Navi2016 if you fancy sharing. 
  • Options
    Born 28th feb (10 weeks early) at 2lb 14oz she is now a fab 7lb 3oz and doing amazing xx 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, we're looking for babies aged 4-8months for a Heinz campaign about weaning... check out the full details here. Voucher up for grabs too!