Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in October 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Hey everyone, I’m currently 18 weeks and this is my second.. some days I feel little flutters/ kicks and some days I feel absolutely nothing! Is anyone else experiencing this ? 

• Options

I’m experiencinh those Lilaczc and 18 weeks too, asked my midwife who said it’s baby moving and I must be sensitive as it’s my first (I am quite sensitive).

• Options

I was like this the whole of last week didn’t feel a thing! But my scan showed that everything was fine this week and I’ve felt more movement. midwife said it’s completely normal try not too worry💗 big hugs xx 

• Options

Caught my eye straight away mummy really tickled me. 

Yes super excited so is my daughter 

Lilaczc

Them feelings come and go iv been getting them since 10 week now their stronger but not every day I worry too but it's normal hun

💝😘💝

• Options

I too felt flutters for a couple of days then nothing for 2/3 days. I’m now 20 weeks and feel him every day for the past week. 

My placenta is at the front so does muffle out some feelings xx 

• Options

Hi girls, how exciting is it that we're starting to feel them inside! (Although I'm still not a hundred percent sure that it's still not wind I'm feeling!) I had an OB appointment on Thursday and she said it probably is the baby at this stage. Also got to hear a.lpvely strong heartbeat which is always a relief!

The new scan pics us have put up are lovely! 4d one is class!

Anyone been feeling faint? I've had a few nearly fainting episodes this past week. Woke up one night in bed feeling extremely sick, sweating all over and so weak I could hardly hit the husband to wake him up. He had to nearly lift me out of be to get me to the toilet where I spent half an hour with my head down it!

Then wen for a slow walk the next day and hardly made it home I was so faint and weak the whole way back.

OB says the night episode was because I woke up on my back and was compressing a blood vessel and slowing blood to my brain! Now I'm terrified to go to sleep without the pregnancy pillow so I don't roll onto my back!

• Options

My partner felt baby move for the first time last night. Baby was kicking up a storm and so active and he felt it a few times. Im so pleased as it can finally feel real for him too. Now just for my daughters to feel baby too. 20+4 today x

• Options

We're team boy too 💙😍 

image feels real now 💝😘

• Options

Congratulations bubz , that’s lovely news another boy in the group.

bet your excited now xx  

• Options

Congratulations bubz that’s great news lots of team 💙💙

• Options

were expecting a boy too. I can’t believe how many boys are expected On here!! 

Congratulations everyone 💙👶🏻

• Options

I am excited . thanks ladies 

My girls over the moon she wanted a brother

I know I was saying the other day there's lots if us having boys .💙💙 

Omg did any of you watch the royal wedding .You can tell I'm pregnant I only cried when she walked down the isle 😂😂😂🙄 💝😘💝

• Options

Haha bubz  I was crying as she walked down the aisle too! 

• Options

Oh God what's wrong with us 😂😂 

My daughter was like what's wrong .I said I'm just emotional these are happy tears .She copied me she goes mum I'm emotional too she looks beautiful 😂 so funny .

She did look stunning didn't she .?💝😘💝

• Options

I missed it being at The Baby Show, caught bits of it there and watched highlights on the train home.

The Baby Show was great but we hardly got anything, the £5 goodie bag didnt seem worth £30 and there was a children’s magazine in it - that went in the bin, this is our first and I didn’t see how it’s a baby related item, rather dissapointing goodie bag.

We did find the travel set and nursery set we wanted but we’d both said before we buy anything we wanted to sit down, make sure we were both happy and check prices - good thing we did as with the special low prices at the show we still found the same packages for half the price online! But we got to see items in the flesh and make sure the pram was comfortable and practical, still ordering them online though, when people know going online is so easy now a days to check prices it seems silly saying they are offering low prices you can’t get elsewhere.

• Options

Yea Sheffield, in this day and age you would think that they would realise people will look online anyways! What travel system are to you going with if you don't mind me asking? I've been doing alot of research lately love all the expensive ones but can' really afford them as looks like I'm out of a job come September!

• Options

Bizzare isn’t it?

I’m going for a Joie Chrome DLX with carrycot, found it on Kiddies Kingdom for £299 and it was really light and easy to fold down and put back up, good for my joints being a bit bad.

That sucks about your job :( I was falling in love with expensive ones too but glad I was sticking to my guns and waiting to be able to try them out before I made a decision as we’d liked and heard good things about the Oyster ones and loved how they looked, but they were so heavy and I found them far too uncomfortable to move around with my joints.

• Options

Oh I must look that one up. Sounds good. I' in Ireland. The one I've been looking at is irish made, it's called the baby elegance Venti. €449 including the car seat

• Options

Oo, I don’t think I’ve geard of Venti.

We want to get a car seat separately as currently neither of us drive but my partner is learning to so it all depends on what car he gets, we have a Halfords round the corner from us so we can try different ones out for fitting easy. 

• Options

I looked up your pushchair there. Very nice. I love the big back wheels! What colour are you going for?