Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The relationship we made following the same journey!

Replies

• Options
    @MadDoda he wants more spontaneity I think and more oral obviously 🙄 
    yeh I hate the thought of wasting my time. I can’t even look at him sometimes because I just think; you are the reason this isn’t happening. He’s the cause of me not having a baby. Sounds harsh I know. I do love him and he is a genuinely lovely man, everyone says so. Just so frustrating. I need to make more of an effort I think

That’s great so you should get a nice long break! I’m just in the process of applying for another masters to start this September...part time so I can fit it in. Hoping work will pay, but if not I’m going to do the payment plan or something! I’ve been wanting to do it for ages and just need to do something - I’m wasting my life here 
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 was he spontaneous or he just expect u to be? As for oral it's interesting coz my dh isn't biggest fan, he describes it as top intense lol. I think everything should be balances and both should contribute to the fun and stuff, but how it can be fun for u, if u stress over everything by urself, without his support. I still think he doesn't realise, what he is unintentionally doing to u. Since he started this discussion maybe u should take it to the end and just tell him everything straight into face. I just feel terrible thinking that u are all alone in this, it's not fair. It's great u are still pursuing education,  it's always worth it, I will keep my fx that u get it and will get job to pay for it. I'm still hopeful about my internship... Will see.

@KiwiMoomin we are here!!
  • Options
    @Catlady220 do u know how is @ks36 she has been quite last couple days. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda ummmm @ks36 went to dr after getting a faint test......the told her her hcg wasnt high enough to turn a test or be considered positive.......buttttt shes been getting faint lines on multiple tests every cycle different brands and we dont know why and dr didnt seem to want to investigate.......i think they are deciding a laid back approach this month with less tracking....her hubby is back n forth on wanting to do the sperm analysis or not......he is getting tired of it all...... i told her i kinda understand bc TTC isnt for the light hearted but if u want a baby u gotta try.....

im cd2 and am looking for an opinion.......is it possible cbd couldve caused my mc......i noticed that the only thing i did different the month i got prego was smoke cbd every other dayish......i know i have a problem with stress n i feel like cbd helps my mental state......BUT i now think it could b how i ended up pregnant bc i was more relaxed but i also wonder if it caused mc :(
  • Options
    @MadDoda yeh he was sort of I guess. Oral - he is just obsessed (or it feels like it to me) 
    I really think I might end up just saying how much anguish this is causing me. Eg it’s Sunday morning 6:45am and I am sat downstairs alone crying whilst he is upstairs in bed 🙁
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 I’m so sorry he is making you feel this way. It’s so unfair and you deserve so much more. I waited far too long for my DH to get to where I needed him to be and everyone told me I shouldn’t. Deep down I knew he’d get there because of things he’d said and things he’d told his mom before she died that she told me
    but it was still a massive gamble. Him proposing after our last big conversation about it all made me realise I’d done the right thing but if he hadn’t, I know if we’d be together now. And it would have been awful because we owned our house and have our dog but I think I’d have wanted to try and get the life I wanted even if it wasn’t with him. I know you love your OH and I’m not suggesting you just up and leave but this seems to be a pattern that it’s just completely unfair for you to have to go through over and over again. You should not be downstairs alone and crying. I want to give you the biggest hug xx
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 I really feel for you. I think it is time for an honest conversation. You shouldn’t be downstairs crying on your own. 
    If he really doesn’t want a baby, then he has to tell you. You can work around all other things, like keeping it stress free for him etc but you need to check you’re both on the same page. 

@MadDoda I hope the essay’s going well and you get it done in time. 

@Catlady220 Fingers crossed for this cycle. I have no idea about cbd oil sorry but I think they advise against it when ttc? I hope @ks36 Is ok!

@RememberToBreathe , @Emmy012
    @MissM2203 how are you all? I hope today is a less sick day! @RememberToBreathe I had a biscuit addiction pregnant too!

@SmithL35 How are you hun? How long to go?

As for me, Matilda is 9 months now. She’s fab and keeps us entertained in lockdown. Home schooling is going rubbish with my nearly 8 year old- it’s his birthday in 2 weeks! He thinks it’s boring! I’m going to have to be a bit stricter this week!🙈 Trying to work from home at the same time is very interesting!!! 
    My diet’s going well- 3 stone down now!

I can’t wait for the sun to return this week. 
    Xxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 wow 3 stone!! That's incredible. I am hoping I can lose what I have put on! 22 weeks now so over half way :)
    We found put that he had a little problem with his heart, so I am even more desperate for him to be here so I can give him so much love x
  • Options
    @SmithL35 is it a little problem that they can easily fix? Is there a plan? I was born with a heart problem and had open heart surgery at 3 years old. Everything bc was fine after that. My brother also had a completely unrelated heart condition and he’s fine too. 
    You’re up to the exciting bit- pram, cribs, next to me’s And blankets!!! 

To be honest- I need to lose the same again weight wise. 3 pregnancies in 2 years did not help my figure! 🙈🙈
    xxx 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 if her blood test was negative then means faint lines she gets are evaps or indents for sure. She has no hcg to cause lines. Relaxed approach is good once per awhile, her period is regular on meds so I'm sure it will be OK. Send her hugs from me. As for cbd it's impossible to tell if it was a reason for mc, could be, but Aldo just be a random mc dye to chromosomal abnormalities I  don't think u should think about it so much. It will happen just keep doing what ur doing. Xx

@Aliciab90 so while all troubles are on u, while u sit alone and cry, he is worried about his own pleasure in sex? Sorry but that's selfish, u gotta talk to him. 

@EmJ3 it's not an essay, I'm preparing for tomorrow exam, but thank you. And yes kids are growing too fast. Well done for Weight loss, my is going slowly, but that's OK. I'm gonna add work out and will be fine. 

@SmithL35 congenital heart issues are very Common and can be easily repaired . Good it was noticed, hugs
  • Options
    @EmJ3 @MadDoda it's the aorta, but they will scan him at about 5 weeks to see if they will do surgery. We were offered a test for abnormal chromosomes now as they said they is a risk of a link but as the test could cause miscarriage we said no. We will deal with any problems if needed once he is here x
  • Options
    @SmithL35 there is harmony test for chromosomal abnormalities and it's totally safe, Just cost about 400. 
  • Options
    @SmithL35 fingers crossed it either sorts itself out or is easy to fix! Have you picked names?xx
  • Options
    @MadDoda yeah I had read about that, we don't really want to find out now as it wouldn't change anything. We can get prepared in case but I just feel lucky that we have found out already with the heart as my friend who is a midwife said they only see on about 50% of scans. 

@EmJ3 yes we will keep our fingers crossed 🤞 I had loads of girls names ready but I found it harder to find boys names I like! At the minute we like Elliot, Reuben and Arthur....but I have no doubt that that will change! X
  • Options
    @SmithL35 hopefully everything will be just fine x
  • Options
    Awww they’re lovely names @SmithL35. I’ve always found boys’ names a bit harder. My little nephew is Elliott and he’s gorgeous! We were going to have Harry/Harrison when we were having Matilda. Or I was!!! Haha!!! I don’t think we finalised it because we found out the gender!!! It’s very exciting!xx
  • Options
    Thank you @MadDoda x

@EmJ3 ah Harry is another favourite, I love Henry too but one of our cats is Henry 🤣 x
  • Options
    Hi lovelies, sorry for being a little Mia again, a few days of bad sickness and generally feeling rubbish meant Ive just been resting up. Thankfully today is a little better although I'm still getting headaches and the odd nosebleed!
    @Aliciab90 oh love!!! You certainly should not be alone crying. He needs to realise that he is been completely selfish, he needs to be honest with you about what he wants because it's unfair to lead you on about TTC and then pulling it away from you when it suits him. It's so unfair and hugely manipulative because he obviously knows how much it means to you. He needs to buck his ideas up, you're an absolute gem and do not deserve to feel the way you do.
    @MadDoda ❤️❤️❤️
    @Catlady220 it's highly unlikely cbd caused your MC. I don't know what exactly you were smoking as in thc/cbd ratio or where you get it from however it would be no different than you smoking a cigarette and look at all the women who conceive whilst smoking, drinking, drug abuse etc.
    Can you not try cbd oil or capsules instead rather than smoking it? I used to use pure cbd sativa oil daily for anxiety when I came off my medication, I think I've told you this previously.

• Options
    @MadDoda thanks hun

@EmJ3 doesn't have the same effect for me
  • Options
    Thanks ladies

@Emmy012 yeh it’s how it feels to me....I’m sure he doesn’t mean it this way but it’s how it feels
    @MadDoda exactly, it’s like; he could put me out of my misery, he could make me so happy but he doesn’t. I don’t have much issue with fertility (I don’t think) it’s just a lack of opportunity 

@RememberToBreathe that’s exactly how it feels! Like taking a gamble. Do I continue and hope he changes if I make some changes (I feel like that worked around the beginning of the year) or do I risk not being able to find anyone again and being alone and childless. Although I don’t want to leave.

we ended up going for a bike ride this morning which was nice
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions