Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello ladies, what are you all up to?

Replies

• Options
    Hi Nicola, sounds like you're having a mad day, hope you're not as exhauseted though?

Lucy, i bet Katelin looks gorgeous! Gosh, sounds like nigels being a star no ownder he's got his dates mixed up, i'm glad he'staknig care of you all though

I've just cut Ambers fringe, something i've NEVER done on either kids before but it had got desperate and actually looks lovely now, i'm quite proud of myself!!

Got to go and get Ethan now but i'm hoping he and amber will play nicly this afternoon so i may be back on!!! xx
  • Options
    Tasha,
    I've done Katelins fringe in the past but she wont let me now so she's having it done professionally on monday.
    I just know she's going to scream the house down.
    Post a pic of your handywork. I bet she looks lovely
  • Options
    Lucy,

Charl goes with me every six weeks and she is gradually getting better. We have worked out that if my hairdresser gives her a biscuit she can give her a good trim!! Charl doesn't have a fringe as I chose from the start to grow it out but it still needs a tidy.

I hope Charl wakes up soon or I'll be in bad books, got the school run soon.
  • Options
    I would'nt describe Katelin as 'gorgeous' right now.!!!
    She has chilli con carne round her mouth and has just informed me that she's done a 'stinky poopoo'.
    And her hair looks like its been personally styled by Russel Brand himself!!
  • Options
    Zoe,
    I hate it when you have to wake them.
    Hope Katelin can be as easily bribed with a 'bickie' as Charl.
    Nigel's off to do the school run too in a bit. No rest for the wicked!!!!!
  • Options
    She looks so peaceful it seems a shame. She's only in a bodysuit so I need to get her dressed too!!

Good luck on monday, you never know she may surprise you.
  • Options
    Lucy, Ethan used to scream his head off at the hairdressers to but then we went to a new barbers that have a huge pot of lollypops, and since then he's been a star!!
    The only problem is that all the hair falls on the sticky lollypop!!
    Goodluck for the hairdressers x x x
  • Options
    I'm back from school and all appears ok. Luckily seconds before I was going to wake Charl to do the run, she woke herself which ment she wasn't grumpy and got dressed and went in the pushchair ok.

Going to sort there dinner out now.

Zoe xx
  • Options
    Glad she was ok and woke up on her own.
    Amber fell asleep on the way to playgroup but woke up when we got there!!! It's only a 5 min walk! She's hardlynapping att he mo and i think it could be that she has so much more enrgy now she's on solids, small price to pay though!!
  • Options
    Zoe,
    I'm glad Charl was ok. Makes a huge difference when they wake up themselves.
    What are you doing for their dinner tonight?

LOL Tasha.
    I now have a vision in my head of a very hairy lollypop. I can almost taste it too!!!!
    Aaron is 6 and has only just stopped crying at the barbers the last 2 times.Until then he would just sit there with tears streaming down his face. So he also got covered in hair .

We are off out in a bit to M&S. It will be the first time I've been out of the house all week. (apart from trips to the wheely bin).
  • Options
    Boo I would if I knew how.
    How do I do that?
  • Options
    Oooh I'm so pleased with myself! I did it! yay
  • Options
    Well Done Lucy!!! And they're lovely clothes! Is my memory playing tricks on me or does the little girl modeling the gilet looka little like Katelin??!!!
    Have a great trip out, i bet the freedom will feel great!! x x x

Boo, just wondered, have the rest of your prizes arrived yet?? Hope you're feeling better soon x x x
  • Options
    Evening girls,

The kids are having sausage and home cooked chips with cheesy beans on the side.

Boo, sorry to hear you have a cold, I'm trying to shift one too although i've felt ok in myself. Hope you can shift yours.

Lucy, well done for posting the links, a well deserved pat on the back! You all know what Charl looks like in it as she's wearing it in the ticker photo, I wish they had one in my size!!

Tasha, hope your evening is ok. How is Gillan?
  • Options
    Ahh Boo that's lovely!! It's amazing how knowing theres company on here really helps on a bad day though isn't it?! It's strange how when i mention to someone a converssation i've had on here i always refer to you all as my friends! But i talk to you everyday and we're all a part of each others lives more than most of my friends, strange isn't it??!!

I hope Jer gets home to you soon Boo, if not i'll be on here most of the night as Gillans ill in bed so a chat would be lovely!!!
  • Options
    Oooh Zoe you'd look fab in it and how cute matching one to Charlottes!!!!
    That dinner sounds yummy!!! Gillans too ill to eat so Ethan and i are having lasagne and garlic bread. He's better than it was thankyou but still pretty ill, i think it's more than just a tummy bug i haven't seen him so poorly in a long time and bless him, his urticarias ( a condition he has) linked to his imune system so he has blown up like a puffa fish and the lumps are terribly painful I havea feelnig our anniversary is going to be yet another disaster I think march 1st must be jimked as we've never had a good one since our wedding day!

Oh well, i'll be the doting wife and take him up a drink!! x x x
  • Options
    Oh Tasha, he sounds quite bad. Let him know we hope's he's back to normal soon. Preferably in time for Saturday!
  • Options
    Thankyou will do, i hope so too!! If not i think we'll go out anyway!!!!