Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

IVF/ICSI Ladies September 2013

Replies

• Options

Thank you levi, still pretty uncomfortable but better today. Transfer tomorrow and then the dreaded 2ww. excitedly nervous.

How is everyone else doing?

• Options

Hello All - Today is my appt (Consultation) and Im overly excited and nervous.  I will keep everyone updated.  Im so happy to be able to follow everyone as this has helped me so I can know what to expect and what not to expect.  I know everyone is different but I thought I would never see this day.

Best wishes to all and I hope in the END we all have success stories.

Trying to stay positive.

• Options
    hi ladies image im on my first icsi cycle been taking suprecur nasal spray since 21st of august now on menopur 225 injections had 2 baseline scans got another on wednesday hopefully have egg collection friday. My body seems to be responding slowly to drugs had 13 follies today but only measuring 12-16 lining is at 12mm not really sure wat it all means but getting nervous/excited really want this to work.

Good luck to you all image xx
  • Options

Just married05 ooh which app Hun? You keeping up with the othe thread too lol we are talking on there too. Xx

http://www.babyexpert.com/forum/ivf-and-assisted-conceptions/just-about-to-start-ifv/191596-3.html 

alittlewish I'm so excited for your transfer, sending you huge huge amounts of baby dust and luck sweetie xxx

littlemisshopeful ooh Hunny so exciting!! Good luck on your egg retrival!! Hope they get lots of high quality lovely eggs for you xxx

• Options
    Getting confused which thread to talk on lol ! Alittlewish I'm glad your ok let us know how transfer went for you x will be thinking of you over the next 2 weeks !!! So egg-citing (I know that's terrible lol)
  • Options
    Justmarried05 I'm so glad you got the response you wanted from your doc not long now image
  • Options
    Levi I'm gutted you won't be starting with me but it won't be long now and after the ridiculous wait up to this point, it will seem like nothing x
  • Options
    Littlemisshopeful you seem to be doing well good luck x
  • Options
    Hi ladies. I will stay on this thread I think. It seems silly keep posting the same thing on both.

Egg transfer went well and one lil embryo safely tucked in. Just gotta relax and take things easy and take things one day at a time.

I'm not gonna lie but I am high risk ohss and I don't think I would go through the treatment side of things again. .I have been really uncomfortable and only just starting to sort of feel normal now.

Hi littlemisshopeful mine were slow going too and I had to do a couple of extra days on the injections (also having icsi) fingers crossed they are 17 or over by Wednesday and then it will be all systems go for you xxx
  • Options
    Yeah went today got 2 measuring 22 1 at 20 2 at 19 and 2 at 18 got quite a few smaller ones. Et arranged for friday. Awww good luck to you hope you get a bfp image
  • Options
    Good luck boh of you I'm so excited to see how you both get on !!
  • Options

Hi littlemiss that is fantastic news for you. I hope your egg collection goes well tomorrow mine didnt get that big and they still got 30 eggs so that is great. Just remember to drink lots and lots of water and then some image.

Ah thanks just married, the 2ww isnt that bad at the moment (only two days in though), it is all still quite surreal and i dont quite believe it has been put in! lol. Just gonna take things one day at a time as our embryo was about half a day behind on growth and i am sure they wouldnt have transferred it if it wasn't worth it.

i have taken this week off to relax and for my body to feel a bit normal as still pretty swollen and slow at walking but feeling much better every day.

I have just had the clinic on the phone to confirm that two embryo's were frozenimageimageimage which means if it doesnt work out this time....i wont have to go through it all again. woop woop.

Fingers crossed it goes well for you littlemiss.xxx

• Options

I hope things have gone well for you littlemiss. x

• Options
    Hi ladies, not sure how im feeling today. Er yesterday went well have no pain or bleeding nothing at all felt perfectly fine image they got 15 eggs 14 were mature they injected 12 but only 5 fertilised kind of scared now image

xx
  • Options
    How are you keeping alittlewish x
  • Options
    Wow guys that's good news for both of you 5 is still a good number huni stay positive x

Alittlewish, nearly there now xx

I've just done my first injection of suprecur which I barely felt until injected the actual meds the needle itself was easy image

Got to wait for af now and call in so well on the way !!!!!

Keep letting me know how your doing as hearing your stories is keeping me sane. X
  • Options
    Hi all

That's good littlemiss as out of the 19 of mine that fertilised they only harvested five. I think that is the standard number to harvest. Only three of mine got to blastocyst so I only have two frozen left. But you only need one image

Feeling pretty low today. This 2ww really does take its toll :'(

I am going back to work tomorrow to hopefully take my mind off everything as I think I am going a little stir crazy!
  • Options
    Huni I'm so excited for you how many days post egg transfer are you how ?
  • Options

oh my goodness i have missed so much!! wow ok,

Alittlewish - so excited for you and crossing my fingers tightly for your bfp, i know the tww is hard on a normal cycle let alone an IVF one, just try and relax as much as you can (i am sure you are aready trying to do that) and i am hoping hoping that the little egg sticks and implants safely. We are here for you if you need to let off steam or just have someone to talk to. That is also so amazing they froze two, my doctor told me if you get any frozen eggs its a huge bonus. Be thinking of you sweetie xx

littlemisshopeful - So pleased they got a good number for you hun, have they done the transfer yet? xx

justmarried2012 - ooh injections, makes me go all weird, how long do you do that for then? what next steps? xx

Justmarried052513 how are you getting on hunny? xx

wish i was doing it all with you! when i do it, and you all have your bfps can you stick around to advise me please! think i am looking at November for starting. AF arrvied this morning, gutted to say the least, was hoping so much for a bfp but sadly no. Now just cant wait to get on with it all xx

• Options
    I have to do this until I get AF, I finished my pill yesterday so any day now as use to get it two or three days after stopping. Then I have to phone them and they will tell me how long and scan dates etc......