Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

At the risk of sounding pathetic and a bit sad....I'm NEW:O)

Replies

• Options
    I'm 22 image
  • Options
    Hi Sarah, what is it your studying at uni/which one ru at? You will have your scan soon wont you? Not too long anyway anyway x
  • Options
    I'm doing an IT degree at Northumbria Uni (Newcastle). I have my scan in March image
  • Options
    Thats not far at all then, i loved my 12wk scan it's great. Im doing accounting and finance, dull!! You will be so excited when you see baby on the screen at your scan. People usually only get 1 photo, i bought 4 and had 2 enlarged in frames now!
  • Options
    hi im lauren, im 21, im 14 weeks pregnant , congratulations to you x hope you are feeling better about your mc i know how it feals i have lost 2 not very nice but this time all is going well,i will def be finding out what i am having feel i need to so i can be organised! all i can say for the tierdness is early night! its killing me now as i have to get up with my 2 year old everymorning its a killer good thing is she sleeps for 2 hours every day (so do i)lol take care let us know how your scan goes! xx
  • Options
    Awh bless...I still have my first but its hidden from me at the moment.

It'll be nice to get it over with so I know things are ok...had a few worries but fingers crossed it was all down to me being silly hehe xx
  • Options
    Awh Louise so sorry to hear that. I am pleased everythings going well. Awhhh you people on here are SO nice!

Bless I bet you wouldn't change her for the world though image xxxx
  • Options
    it's natural for you te feel aprehensive after what you went through, but i'm sure your baby is fine. . just relax and look forward to seeing him/her at your scan. Good luck sweetie x
  • Options
    try not to worry to much i had everything happen to me in the first 12 weeks bleeding the lot and everytime they scanned me bub was bouncing all over the place!
  • Options
    Awh, you're both lovely. It just helps to know other people are going through the same thing image xx
  • Options
    where do you live? im in leicestershire?
  • Options
    I live just between Durham and Newcastle image
  • Options
    Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

I had extreme tiredness in 1st trimester until about 11 weeks, just had to go to bed by 8pm every night to try and cope.

I then felt fine, til bump started getting bigger.

I am now 25 weeks and starting to feel tirdness increasing again (not as bad as 1st trimester tho)

Just try to rest when you can and take good care of yourself.

Sam xx
  • Options
    My baby's elbow just got stuck in my rib!!
  • Options
    Many thanks Sam xxx

U ok Sophia??
  • Options
    Many thanks Sam xxx

U ok Sophia??
  • Options
    yeah i'm ok, he just kicks and elbows me really hard and it sometimes gets stuck inbetween my ribs and i have to push it back in. Its weird, feels really strange x x
  • Options
    He's gonna be a lil menace!! xxx
  • Options
    lol my daughter used to get her foot stuck in my ribs feels so strange!
  • Options
    hehe xx