Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

20 week scans

Replies

• Options
    1st Feb for me, 4 weeks to wait. We're staying team yellow, it's our first and we're looking forward to the surprise

We are Scan buddies image Although I am too impatient and will definitely be finding out xx
  • Options
    Totally forgot this thread was made!

Mine is 2nd Feb - 4 weeks tomorrow wahoo!
  • Options
    Our 20-weeks scan is the 16th Feb - 6 weeks to go! We will be finding out cause we are nosey image x
  • Options
    I'm 2nd Feb (I will be 19+5) image . We are staying yellow but I shall be doing my guess work image x
  • Options
    My scan is 12th jan, next Thursday. It has come round so quickly! We had a private gender scan before Christmas and found out we are having a little baby boy. Looking forward to having it confirmed by someone else before I buy too many blue things! X
  • Options
    Can u add me please 20th Jan x

I want to know but hubby doesn't so we're gonna have a surprise! Doesn't stop me going through the old wives tales trying to guess!
  • Options
    Just notioced that your scan is today Sarahkuk! Good luck!! are you finding out if it's pink or blue?! x
  • Options
    hi everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR my 20 wk scan is on tue 31st jan sooooo excited xxxx
  • Options
    mines feb 13th and we are finding out x
  • Options
    were finding out so carnt wait
  • Options
    OMG just seen this....My scan is 23rd Feb (soooo far away) will be 22+2!!And will be finding out if its pink or blue image xx
  • Options
    No, we are going for a surprise, hope the anticipation helps get us through what'll probably be a long labour as it's our first!
  • Options
    scans have started!!!! mines the 16th Jan but not planning to find out but nice to see bean again!

Luc x
  • Options
    scan was amazing!!! and its a blue bump image gotta have growth scans at 30 and 36wks so cant wait to see him again!!! x
  • Options
    That's our second blue bump in this forum isn't it? Congratulations!

I will definitely be finding out the sex image
  • Options
    Ive just booked a private gender scan for next sunday 22nd Jan cos im so impatient :lol:

Counted Bubbas HB and it was 140bpm so any guesses? Ive thought girl from the very start and hubs thinks boy!! Hurry up 22nd :lol::lol:

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

had my scan on Monday, baby is doing great and and the hiccups during the scan sooooo cute!!! We didn't find out the gender going for another suprise image such a precious moment seeing baby on the monitor i could have stayed there all afternoon!!

thats my last scan now - won't see baby again till labour day when i meet him/her for the very first time,

xx

baby_princessIOM
  • Options
    Loving reading your scan news ladies! Can't wait to see how much my little squiggle has grown, and will be finding out if I have a blue or pink bump image I'm convinced it's a boy, 140bpm heartbeat and strong instincts...either way roll on the 2nd Feb!!!
  • Options
    Do you have a picture BabyPrinces IOM?!

I can't wait for mine on 10th Feb image
  • Options
    I'll try and get a picture on tonight when i get home - can't upload on my work computer! The scan pictures are amazing - i got 2 of the face (you can even see the lenses in the eyes) and a shot of the bottom of the feet - so precious these little beans image