Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

20 week scans

Replies

• Options
    Mine is in the morning - I am sooooooooooo excited!
  • Options
    Good luck MrsGriff10. cant wait for mine. You gonna find out sex and post a pic imageimage xx
  • Options
    How did it go MrsG? X
  • Options
    It was amazing - we are having a boy! We actually found that out at a private scan before Christmas, but it was nice to have it confirmed again!

Not sure if we will have a 4d scan towards the end or not, so might be the last time we see him before he arrives!

Feels very very real now!
  • Options
    so glad it went well , a little boy yay xxx
  • Options
    Yay another blue one!! We need to get some more pink ithis forum to even it up!! X
  • Options
    Ooh reading all of these has made me soooooo excited!!!

Mine tomorrow!! Its at 4pm.....how on earth am I going to be able to wait all day!!!!

Bit nervous though in case something is wrong, does anyone else feel like this?

xx
  • Options
    Wow ccarter09, thats an amazing scan pic image cant wait until mine xx
  • Options
    jonzemonkey mines 3pm tomorrow xx
  • Options
    Bit nervous though in case something is wrong, does anyone else feel like this? xx

Yes totally - I think it's normal though! It's easy to just think about seeing bubs again and finding out the sex but the 20 week scan is the biggie where they can detect all sorts of stuff so it's natuaral to be nervous. Sure all will be fine though!

xx
  • Options
    Good News is baby was all healthy although it took ages of in and out to get a proper scan as they were sat on their bum in the breech position

hence bad news is they couldnt get an accurate idea of the sex , she showed us what she thought was a boy bit but said she couldnt be sure as babies legs were covering its lower area so it was just a mass of feet and legs

xxxxxx
  • Options
    Evening all,

Well after waiting all day which was murder! We had our scan and all is well, baby looked fine,no problems, and we are team..................blue!!!!!

Very clearly a little boy on screen (which naturally hubby is pleased about!)

Hope all well xxx
  • Options
    jonze monkey soooooooo pleased xxx
  • Options
    yay jonzemonkey, delighted for you (& hubby of course) image

another team blue!! think we need loads of pink to even out :lol: xx
  • Options
    Congratulations ladies!!

Let's hope some if the team yellows end up being pink or we'll be over run with men!!

My scan is today and I'm terrified.
  • Options
    oh good luck phat_sue. how long have you to wait? x
  • Options
    All day!! It's at 4.40pm so hubby doesn't miss too much work. It's not even 11am yet!!
  • Options
    Congratulations jonze monkey and mummylintern! I just know mine is going to be akward too!

Good luck phatsue. Just think you'll have had the scan by the time we all wake upimage

Xx
  • Options
    good luck everything will be fine xx are you finding out xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies, well had our scan and all is fine!!

image So relieved! image

Baby was being very uncooperative and she was struggling to get the measurements as it wouldn't budge! Babys head was up by my ribs, bum by my left ovary and had its back to us and was touching its toes!!

Had decided not to find out so staying team yellow. Good thing as she said she wouldn't have been able to tell us anyway! Little monkey.

Hope everyone else's go well x x