Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

20 week scans

124»

Replies

• Options
    We got a pic but its not great as she was trying to take it under my ribs! Will try post it later x
  • Options
    WOW so many blue bumps out there image boys are great fun though my DS is the best little handsome man in the world image we stayed yellow this time around but was sooooo tempted to find out - roll on 22nd May D-DAY,

xx

baby_princessIOM
  • Options
    So bizarre Mummylintern and ccarter not being able to see what it is. I had some friends over last night and a friend of one of them is due in a few weeks and said they couldn't tell and it was the first time I'd heard of it, then I logged on and see you guys too!

As long as it's healthy that's the main thing but I understand your slight disappointment Mummylintern as we think about finding out for so long and to not know leaves a little gap coming away.

13 days to go for me urggggggggggh!

xxxx
  • Options
    Hi, please can I join in? I used to come on BE all the time when I had my son but left a while ago, my name was Miss Impatient.

I am 18+6 with baby number 2 and my 20 week scan is 27th Jan.
  • Options
    Hi OoooohToodles - I think I remember you from last time around - are you from Leeds? X
  • Options
    Yup, wondered if you were the same Feebs!!! How are you?
  • Options
    So funny - i actually came across your number in my phone a couple of weeks ago!! I'm really good thanks! Am I right in thinking you were due in Feb last time so your little one (a boy??) is coming up for 2? xx
  • Options
    Glad to hear scans are going well and some lo are being lil so and so already hehe..

Baby Princess, ur comment made me chuckle about counting down to your due date and calling it d day, my bubba is due on d day :-/ which has made my oh quite excited as he is a military fanatic!

So much so he has been searching the net and fon,d a flipping camo pram!!! I have firmly put my foot down on that bugger lol x
  • Options
    ccarter09 oh yes I realised you didn't want to know, I was trying to word my post so it only sounded like it was MummyLintern who did but coincidental that they couldn't tell at yours either.

MissPud that is so funny about the camo pram! My hubby doesn't ever really get excited about things until nearer the time and by which time I've already researched everything going so unless I task him with something (which even then he won't do it quickly!) he just goes with the flow!

Much as there are some gorgeous prams about I think we will be relatively boring with a black one so that he's fine being out and about with it by himself.
  • Options
    Just moved my 20 week scan date to 8th Feb so it's 2 days closer!! Was really struggling for childcare for DD2 on the 10th so this is so much less stressful image
  • Options
    Oh bless you crumpet! Waiting another 12 weeks does sound far too long if you could find out right now! I really hope they can actually tell at our scan...

Why is your hubby cross? He should have remembered to ask - You are exempt from having to remember anything as you are pregnant image

• Options
    Yes Crumpet I can't believe they didn't say do you want to know the sex! Meanies! Blame them not you xxx
  • Options
    Had our scan today , still due on the 5th June but we are in the pink corner !! As it's our first didn't really have a preference but the grandparents seem very pleased it's a girl xx
  • Options
    Congrats Lily! Xx
  • Options
    I cant remember who said it now :-/

but we weren't asked at our scan if we wanted to know either, so when she started scanning I said we didn't want to know hoping that she didn't reveal anything, it wasn't til she had finished and given me the tissue that she said oh did you say you did or didn't wanna know, I said didn't want to know she said oh good that's alright then cause I didn't check!

• Options
    ahh crumpets40, amazing scan pic image and congrats on the blue bump!! xx
  • Options
    great pic Crumpets! x