Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pg junies bump post

Replies

• Options
    do i look massive, i feel it x pretty depressed about it too xx 10 weeks to go xx
  • Options
    aw dont be depressed hun. I know you are having a hard time but remember its your last pg and you should try and enjoy it as much as you can! xxx
  • Options
    Wow Tracey thats a lovely bump you have hun!!! You don't look massive to me, just pregnant image x x x
  • Options
    Course you can hun!!

Cant wait to start seeing your bump growing xx
  • Options
    you can really tell this is pgy no.4. No neat stretch mark free bump for me :cry:

today at 29+2

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u349/brandollarz/camera027.jpg

• Options
    it looks fab, ill be brave a post one too in a minute 35 weeks now eekkk
  • Options
    looking fab Elaine!!

Also just wanted to add that I can know officially join in as I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!

I only poas about an hour ago!! I still can't believe it!! Just praying this little beanie sticks!!!!! x x x
  • Options
    http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/layla_1981/Photo152.jpg

35 weeks
  • Options
    congrats sns xx sooooo happy for you !!!
  • Options
    congrats sns xx sooooo happy for you !!!
  • Options
    Thank you Tracey!
    And your bump is looking fab!!! Very neat indeed!
    35 weeks already!!! Not long to go now! x x x x
  • Options
    Sarah I am sooooooo happy for you (see LF post :lolimage

I have everything crossed that this is a sticky lil bean for you.

xxxxxx
  • Options
    Thank you Elaine, I do hope so!!

Hope you are keeping well hun? x x x
  • Options
    Tracey your bump is GORGEOUS! Hope I look as neat as you at 35 weeks!

Not too bad Sarah thanx - starting to struggle now but Im happy as long as I can still get about

how are you feeling?

xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Lol, I bet! Not long to go now though. I'm not looking forward to the end bit either! Iv'e already thought I'll have to do all the xmas shopping this year before Oct or I'll never manage!!! I'm usually a week before xmas mad dash round the shops type of gal, lol!!! Are you getting really excited and have you decided on her name?
    I'm feeling well. Just hungry and tired! Boobies are looking great already! lol! x x x
  • Options
    haha @ the great boobies! Yes thats a good idea about the shopping - Im the same lol - leave it waaaaay too late lol Your due around the 11th arnt you?. I am actually really scared. You would think after doing this 3 times I would be ok but I am petrified of labour again! lol. No name yet, James is useless.Lol

Have you done another test today? xx
  • Options
    yeah the 11th. Hopefully have it on time or early. I'm so excited about doing an extra stocking!!! And I know I shouldn't let myself get excited just yet!!!

I don't blame you being scared, that one born every minute program has probably brought it all back for you!! I forgot how painful it was until I watched that! lol! Are you having her in Hosp or at home? I'm currently in the middle of a campaign on FB as they have stopped all home births where we live, grrr!! I will put the petition up for everyone to sign in LF when I get the chance.

I've done 3 tests now! Todays was a tesco so I'm getting slightly more confident. I've just had another couple of FR come through the post so I'm holding my wee all morning and doing another one of them in a bit! What am I like? I'm saving the CBD for Sunday!
    You've still got plenty of time to think of a name for the baby hun! I'm not allowed to name this one as I named Charlie and Livs, so it's Dave's turn!! He named Molly! I spose that's fair, lol!!
    x x x
  • Options
    Hi hunnie - how are the lines coming along? I cant wait for a sunday CBD update! I can totally understand why you dont want to get excited but Im sure this ones for keeps!

Stopped home births! Why? Deffo put that petition up hun. I will sign it!

I wish I could get James to come up with some names - hes convinced its gonna pop out with a willy! Ha! xxxx
  • Options
    comparing 29+2 to 30+1. I feel like I have grown quite a bit this last week. Its not the best pic (or the neatest bump) but I want to compare the two. What do you think?

29+2

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u349/brandollarz/camera027.jpg

30+1

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u349/brandollarz/camera028.jpg

• Options
    I did numbers 5 and 6 today!! an ebay cheapy and a FR. The lines are definitely much darker than yesterdays! image
    I'm feeling more positive today!! image
    They say they stopped it due to lack of funding, grrrr!!! Bloody NHS cut backs!!!
    And yes your bump has really popped out hasn't it!!! image
    A name will come to you hun. Charlie didn't have a name till the day b4 I was due!!!! And even then I wasn't sure until she was born! x x x