Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pg junies bump post

Replies

• Options
    I know what you mean Isaac was 5 weeks till he was named and Tyler must have been about 3/4 weeks. We just dont agree on anything lol.

So pleased the lines are getting darker. YEY! xx

Its a shame they have lack of funding hun. Was you hoping for a home birth this time?
  • Options
    Ahhh bless 5 weeks!

We have a lovely birthing centre near us which is where I wanted to have Molly (but she was born at home) I had Charlie there, and Livyy sadly was induced so I had her in hosp and went to the birthing centre after for a nice rest image So I'm def opting for the birthing centre! I just hope nothing goes wrong again and I end up having to be induced again!! If it weren't for the BC I'd be having it at home defo. I hate hospitals!!!
  • Options
    dont blame you. Im too scared to have a home birth LOL. I dont blame you though, I can imagine its comforting to be in your own bath/bed etc.

Any news on the CBD??? xxxxx
  • Options
    Oh yep, I did it yesterday and got a lovely pregnant 1-2!!! image
    I've done about 10 tests in total now so I think I'm going to have to stop it!!! The lines have been getting darker everyday so Maybe I will do another in a few days and leave it at that!! lol!
    Having Moos at home just kind of happened as It all went a bit too quickly!!! But it was lovely!!!! I was sort of living at my mums at the time (it happened at her house) and my whole family were there!!! Mum, dad, bro and sis! I will never have a birth more amazing than that!! Then having Charlie at the BC was so wonderful but in a completely different way. The mw's are just fantastic there and I was never left on my own, I had two mw's with me practically the whole labour. I had the big room with huge birthing pool and I couldn't have been more relaxed. Having Livs was a pile of poo tbh. I won't bore you about it now but the hosp were so understaffed they started inducing me, then decided they were short staffed so just left me! Luckily my body did the rest without their 'help' so I had her in this tiny little examination room, just us and a student mw!! She was great bless her but she shouldn't have been on her own!!! Then 3 hrs after livs was born I was chucked out basically as they had already given my bed to someone else!!! This was gone half 11 at night!!! So luckily coz I'd been booked in at the BC I went straight there and stayed for a couple of nights, it was bliss!!!! x
    Phew, sorry that was a bit long!! So all my births could'nt have been more different really!
    What have you got planned for this little one birthing wise hun? x
  • Options
    Oh yey! preg 1-2 CONGRATS HUNNIE!!! lol @ all the tests you have done, really pleased the lines are getting darker though, thats fab!! xx

The BC sounds lovely - I dont think we have one around here. Thats really bad about your birth with Livs - did you complain?

I ideally would like to try a water birth but had to go into hosp yesterday with suspected pre eclampsia, Im hoping its just stress from having family up to stay. They let me go home on the condition that I rest and that I see my MW today to see if my BP/urine has got better or worse. Fingers crossed its not pre eclampsia coz we are not ready for a baby yet!!

How are you feeling hun? xx
  • Options
    no we didn't complain, I was just so relieved to have had my baby the anger soon subsided! Plus I was far too tired to be typing up letters of complaint, lol!

Oh hun, I hope you are ok? I see you posted this this morning so what did they say today? Hope little missy isn't coming any time soon! I will go search for an update hun x x x x x x
  • Options
    Hi ladies

Hope all your Bumps or baby bumps OK. JunieMummy and Tracy hope things Ok for you both have seen posts saying you both having tough time. Good luck and hope things Ok for you both.

Sleepy xx
  • Options
    thankx sleepy! Feeling a bit more energetic today.

MW said my blood pressure is still up but no protein so she wants to see me again next Tuesday. I hope she dosnt send me in if my BP is still up coz its Isaacs first day at nursey on Weds. I would be gutted if I missed it.

So how far are you Sarah? Any 'symptoms' yet? xxxx
  • Options
    I'm still only 4+5. God this is dragging already. I really wish I hadn't tested so early now as it just makes you so paranoid something is going to go wrong!! I ordered two more CBD's off Ebay last night (naughty me) and will test with one as soon as they come. If the weeks bit goes up I promise I'll try and chill out!
    Boobs are still killing and I'm weeing alot. No sickness as yet, but It never kicked in with the others till 6 weeks.
    Glad you feeling better Elaine but try to rest as much as you can chick, I know it's not easy though. I'm worried your doing to much too. The BP is probably just your bodys way of saying 'slow down a bit' Lol! Hopefully it will go back to what it should be soon hun. x x x x x x

• Options
    update- after my iv iron blood infusion - i feel good lol
  • Options
    I got 'pregnant 3+' on the CBD today! Wooooo hooooooooo!!!!
    Glad you feeling better now Tracey x x x
  • Options
    woohooo! 3+ - you can chill now hun! are you having any early scans? Hope you are still sickness free. How are the boobies?

Are you still feeling great Tracey? Have you enjoyed your weekend with just Caitlin?

Gonna take a bump pic today, I think I have grown these past few days - the stretch marks certainly have!! ARGH!!

Headaches come and go but not perminent so Im not worrying about BP too much.

xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Elaine I'm going to the docs Tues nxt week so will ask her about everything then. I'll be 6+3! Boobies are still killing but no sickness as yet. Very tired though!
    And yep lets see another bump piccy hun!

Suki thanks for the congrats! I can't believe your nearly at 12 weeks already! That has really flown by! Best of luck for nxt Friday with the scan! Can't wait to see a pic!
    Don't feel down about Kai being a pain in the bum hunnie. Livs is a pain in the bum too. It's just a difficult age, please believe me. They will grow out of it very soon. I remember thinking the same thing this time last year with Charlie and she's so much better now she can talk properly. I think it's a communication thing for sure. The hormones don't help either. You will cope just fine hun! I promise you. Please try to relax and look forward to it, Kai is going to love being a big brother and helping mummy out with the new baby!!! Huge hugs hun x x x x
  • Options
    How did your Drs app go Sarah?

How are all the pg ladies doing? xx
  • Options
    Very well thank you Elaine! She told me I was mad for wanting 4 but then I already know that, lol! I see the midwife on Weds!!! So exciting!! I'm feeling huge already though!! I'm not sure if it's normal to have a bump this early but theres def one there!! I'm having to hold it in most of the day and it's starting to drive me mad!! lol!
    How are you feeling? x x x
  • Options
    Oooh! Sarah. You know what Im gonna say dont you? Do twins run in the family??? You've gotta get a bump pic up!! glad your Drs app went well hun.

Im getting really tired now and I had some awful pains last night & this morning. Think it was the way baby was laying, maybe burrowing in my pelvis although I dont remember it hurting with the boys???

xxxxxx
  • Options
    Well twins run on Dave's side, he has identical twin brothers, 3 years younger than him! lol!!

http://img3015.photobox.co.uk/35186538aa0bd5d04bafc47e79540aa5dd9d915bc1c4420886c030dd70675e4ea2ced408.jpg

• Options
    I know it's so small, I have no idea how to make the pic bigger? Here's another from the front

http://img3015.photobox.co.uk/01142312f6466661043914f4b20cdb3cbd38773664bdc0867567b38831547f51b17e5800.jpg
  • Options
    Have you taken another pic lately hun? What about Tracey and Suki? Come on, let see them!!! x
  • Options
    image wow! definately a bump there!!!!!!!

How would you feel if it was twins?? xx