Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

[b] WEIGH IN DAY - JUNNIES FAT FIGHTERS!!

Replies

• Options
    ive been banned from step because of my spd its getting worse am going out tonight n im having to take the dreaded sticks with me. so i doubt ill be loosin any weight for a bit good luck girlies

weight 230 stone feels like it anyway xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;)
  • Options
    Hi ladies

I had a blip last weekend aswell - well actually Friday through to Monday. I hadn't planned out my lunches and stuff so because I didn't have anything in (usually pitta bread, hoummus etc) I just stuffed. On Friday I ate 2 full size crunchies, a pack of crisps and 2 ferrero rochers. I felt like crap after the weekend and was really slow with even less energy than I normally have!

I've been good this week so far (dreaded weekend is here again though!) and have exercised quite a bit. As well as walking every day, I did some exercises on Thurs am and went Ceroc dancing on Thurs eve.

I haven't got any weights yet, still skint! Hope to buy some next week

Starting Weight: 12st8lbs
    Last week: 12st
    This week: Not sure will update next week - BUT I was told by my friend that I looked skinnier and my boobs feel a bit smaller (but not my damn belly -grrr...)xx
  • Options
    How did we all do this week ladies???

I lost 2lb this week which brings me to 10st 5lbs (2 stone since I joined WW)... its come off very slowly but I'm so chuffed to have reached a milestone like this!

Just another 1 stone and 5lb to go til target!

xx
  • Options
    1lb for me... slowley but surely hey!

your doing really well suki... reaching the one stone mark will really boost you too!

xx
  • Options
    Another 1lb this week for me - thats 2st, 2lbs so far.... anpther 1st 3lb to go xxxx
  • Options
    Honestly i have so much admiration for you guys my weight has not budged. My son is almost 8months and im still got that belly and hips!
    Do u girls exercise too if so what do u do? x
  • Options
    Not really - I try and go swimming once a week but have only started in last few weeks, before that all i have done is walking with the buggy! Its always been watching what i eat that does it for me though, I know some people that eat what they want and lose weight by exercise alone but that just doesn't work for me!

Having said all that I have PUT ON 2lb this week - I'm gutted - I haven't put on at all since I started WW in Sept even if I had stay the same weeks I never gained! Still I prob know why as i haven't exactly been good this week!

Oh well - fresh start again today I guess!

xxx
  • Options
    wooo hoo - lost the 2lb i put on last week and another lb on top so that 3lb loss this week for me... 31 so far, 16 more to go!!!

xx
  • Options
    well done love keep going!!
  • Options
    Another pound for me this week!

Where have you all gone?

xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Amy, im back on this agen, we started together ages ago at exactly the same weight and we seemed to be losing 2geva but then i moved house, then it was xmas and i just lost all will power and the weight gradually crept back on. So ladies as of today i am dead on 12stone and im 5ft 2 so have a target of 9stone, only 3stone, lol.

Well dun amy uv dun so well im really jealous but uv giv me the kick up the backside i need, lol. And well dun to all the other ladies as well, keep going girlies we'll all soon be at our target weights. xxx
  • Options
    Welcome back Kerry - you can do it! Try not to focus on the overall amount you want to lose, just take it a week at a time.... I did and its been REALLY slow but losing a pound a week, or sometimes nothing has all added up and now I'm a stone away from target. I've had treats too, the odd chinese here and there and lunch out at weekend etc..

I'm back where I was before I had Zac but was a little heavier than I would have liked then tbh so when i tell people I still want to lose another stone they give me a fuinny look - prob just being polite lol! I'm gonna keep going till I'm happy.

Are you following a specific diet or anything?

Amy x
  • Options
    I was doing WW before but got so obsessed with counting every point and I found i was always thinking about food. Now im just cutting out all the crappy foods iv bin eating, upping my exercise and generally eating less. Iv found this has bin loads better coz iv not bin thinking DIET so iv not bin obsessing over all the things i cnt have. Think iv dun okay so far, but only the scales will tell on thursday i suppose xxx
  • Options
    I know what you mean about points obsessing - I am doing ww too and it has worked for me but you do get obsessed!

I now just write off any bad days or meals and not let them turn into a bad week...

Good luck for Thurs - I'm sure it'll pay off...

I'll be looking out for you checkingin on Thurs!!

xxx
  • Options
    Well ladies it was weigh day today heres how its looking so far:
    Thurs 12th Mar: 12stone
    Thurs 19th Mar: 11stone 11lbs

So im well chuffed with a loss of 3lbs on my first week back, hows everyone else done, lots of pounds gon i hope xx
  • Options
    Well done Kerry! Thats brilliant!

Me - hmmm, well i have gained 2lb this week, I had a naughty weekend last week with eating out, alcohol and a takeaway so its obviously caught up with me! I knew it would really...

I'm on hols next week so gonna just pause the diet for a week or two - i cant diet when I'm away!

Amy x
  • Options
    Aw amy, what a shame putting on 2lbs, oh well wen ur back off ur hols u can get back to it, have a lovely time. Suki it sounds like uv bin doing really well, doesnt really matter if uv stayed the same at least uv bin going in the right direction xx

[Modified by: kerrymc on March 20, 2009 09:47 PM]

• Options
    Hay Ladies im going away tonite for a week so wnt be here tmoz for weigh in, so i thought id weigh a day early:
    Wed 25th Mar : 11stone 10lbs

Only 1 pound but at least its going down, c u nxt week girlies, happy dieting xxx
  • Options
    Ok, confession time - i have put on another 3lb since being on my holiday... but i have literally eaten whatever I like! So guess I shouldn't complain!

I am out with friends for a chinese tonight so am starting a fresh from tomorrow!

Start weight 12st 5lb

Weight today 10st 6lb image

Target 9 stone (or as close to that as I can get!)

Amy x
  • Options
    Thats not bad at all hun, at least uv bin enjoying urself hope u enjoyed ur chinese and ur holiday. Iv bin away as well and bcoz the only think really for me to eat was bread and potato (very long story, wasnt actually a holiday, was supporting my mum while she was having dental work in hungary), anyway iv put on everysingle pound that i had lost, so i weigh bang on 12st....so disapointed, here we go agen:
    Wed 25th Mar : 11stone 10lbs
    Thurs 2nd Apr : 12 BLOODY STONE, AHHHH!

Heres hoping for a very gud week of losing weight. xx