Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Aug 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan dates?

124»

Replies

• Options
    Hi all, I have my booking app tomorrow and scan on 4th feb. the weeks really seem to be dragging at the moment so I'm looking forward to tomorrow as I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere! x
  • Options

I have my scan date through for this friday but will only be 9+3, hospital has taken dates from my LMP and ignored MWs dates as i told her i had an extra long cycle that month. Not sure if they will give me another at 12 weeks i hope so image  x x

• Options
    I was 9+2 when i had my scan and they are bringing me back on 30th for a reassurance scan ill be 13+2 so maybe they will do the same for u x
  • Options
    My scan is 7th feb and ill be 11 + 5 xx
  • Options
    Littlenikki I've only just seen your question - I was dated at exactly 8 weeks at my scan. Going by my dates I should have been 8+5 but I have long cycles so thought I would be less. I've got my 12 week scan on 4th Feb, feels like so long to wait!! X
  • Options
    hi all, ive just come back from another early scan today iam now 10 weeks the picture is amazing, got my booking appoint tomorrow so wont be long before i get my dating scan, starting to get excited now. image xx
  • Options
    Hey all! Been a bit AWOL since I got married on Saturday! We had our scan yesterday and all was good. My dates were spot on, I was 11+3 and due 3rd August! They couldn't do the NT scan as baby was so wiggly so I've gotta go back at 15 weeks for bloods instead! They also found a fibroid at the top of my uterus about 3cm which explains my 1st trimester spotting!! Just hope it stays high up and doesn't affect my chances of vbac! Hope all your scans go well!! Xx
  • Options
    Ah congratulations on getting married Lady2188!!! Hope you had a lovely day. Sorry to hear your buba was being wriggly but glad the scan went well otherwise x
  • Options

I saw the midwife yesterday so hopefully I will get a letter from the hospital soon with my scan date. I am actually due a couple of days earlier than I thought - 27th August.

I am currently 8 weeks and midwife said scan could be between 12-14 weeks. Really hope its earlier than 14 weeks - dont think I can wait that long.

Congratulations Lady2188 on your marriage x

• Options
    finally got my 12 week scan date image its the 5th feb, cant wait xx
  • Options

We had our first scan yesterday image I'm so glad we went for the early scan in the end. No other reason than to put my mind at rest because I've had a really stressful couple of weeks with other things and was having trouble even believing I was pregnant in the first place.

They've estimated me at 11 weeks rather than the 10+3 worked out from last AF. Maybe this explains the insane hunger pangs I've been having since the week before Christmas LOL

• Options

Scan is on 4th Feb. Really looking forward to it!! image

• Options

mines on the 6th, really cant wait- i wont feel real untill ive seen it!

• Options

Mine is on Wed 13th Feb, i cant blooooooody wait x

• Options

hey girls- scan was amazing, there really is a little baby in there! my face hurts from smiling lol

Was cool seeing the heartbeat flicking away image