Forum home› Pregnancy› Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

*****3rd tri Monday *****

13»

Replies

• Options

Oh goodness ob. What did they say?? Try on focus on being able to hold your gorgeous baby very soon rather than any reasons why or the process in the mean time.

• Options

They said the heartbeat and blood flow was fine on the scan, but baby didn’t move the whole time. He’s dropped down the centile a bit too. They feel it would be better to deliver him sooner rather than later.

• Options

Oh OB, that must have been a shock, especially after the work stuff too. Hope you're feeling ok about it. Like AR said, focus on meeting your little one, it sounds like they're just being a bit cautious more than anything. Good luck, hope it all goes smoothly for you xx

• Options

You've  had a lot happen in a short time ob, I bet its all a massive ehock. Cuddling your baby will make it all worthwhile though I promise. Hope it goes smoothly for you, csnt waitto see you ba!

• Options

Oh OB, that must have been a shock. Hopefully it's a quick process and baby will be in your arms this time tomorrow xx

• Options

Oh OB - think of it as a positive thing though if the little dude is running out of space I'm sure he's feeling a bit miserable in there so its best he's out! And its only a little bit early too so won't make any difference! Try getting a good night sleep tonight and be positive and relaxed for tomorrow. No tears or stressing this evening you need to conserve all your energy for tomorrow!!! Your finally going to meet your little man after all this time

Xxx

• Options
    Sorry know i have missed a whole pile of people but OB hope your ok what a couple of days you have had....ill be thinking of you tomo x
  • Options
    OB I hope you're ok, can imagine it's a shock but it'll be worth it to have your baby in your arms. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

We've been invited to a child free wedding too, I could ask to take the baby but I'm not comfortable with only 3/4 of our family being there so tbh I'd rather not go!
  • Options

OB. I know today, and the last few days, must have been a shock for you. I had this with my second child. He growth had really slowed towards the end. I think my placenta had just had enough! He was fine. They were actually expecting a baby around 5.5lbs. He was 6lb 15!

• Options

Sorry, didn't manage to get on today but OB best of luck for tomorrow xx

• Options

Good luck for tomorrow OB. It must have been a shock but you'll meet your baby really soon which makes up for everything. x

• Options

Thank you everyone xx