Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

*****Birth Announcement Rockclimbingtigger******

Replies

• Options

C was transferred there too, I was transferred 24 hours after him. It was almost 10 years ago, but it is a fantastic hospital. They saved C's life, more than once.

Hope you are feeling OK in yourself. When you do get there, and are in the unit, drink plenty, and make sure you're eating. It is very warm. (I passed out more than once.)

Lots of get strong vibes for J. He looks nice and pink in the photo.

• Options

He is beautiful rct, hope you get to be near him soon x

• Options

He is beautiful! Many congratulations - my thoughts will be with you all these next few days x

• Options

Congratulations and welcome Joshua. I hope you are soon out of hospital and having baby snuggles at home xx

• Options

Abnormal Kitty

C was transferred there too, I was transferred 24 hours after him. It was almost 10 years ago, but it is a fantastic hospital. They saved C's life, more than once.

Hope you are feeling OK in yourself. When you do get there, and are in the unit, drink plenty, and make sure you're eating. It is very warm. (I passed out more than once.)

Lots of get strong vibes for J. He looks nice and pink in the photo.

ditto this. You need to keep up your fluid and energy to express. Have a bottle of water with you at all times and fill it up regularly. I had a rule that every time I expressed I drank a bottle of water to compensate.

• Options

Congratulations RCT.  Welcome to the world Joshua.  I hope your stay in hospital is a short one, he sounds as though he's quite a good weight considering his early delivery.  Take care x

• Options

Oh he's just beautiful RCT. Congratulations again xx

• Options

Echo what AK and Carole say - looking after YOU should be a priority to allow you to express and look after him. Sleep and rest, no matter how guilty you feel, is also a very important part of being a SCBU Mummy Kiss

• Options

oh wow RCT he is beautiful. I hope you are transferred very soon xxx

• Options

He is beautiful RCT! Xxx

• Options

Massive congratulations on your little boy. He is simply gorgeous. There are some fab mummies that have been through similar here to support you, take any support you can get to ensure you are happy and well for your little man. May your stay with the hospital be a rewarding and short as possible one, lots if best wishes to you and your family x

• Options

Congratulations RCT. What a gorgeous little boy you have there. I hope the rest of your family are ok.

Hollywood's post was lovely, another made misty-eyed by it.

xx

• Options

What a gorgeous wee lad!!!!

• Options

RCT he is absolutely beautiful. Sending you and little J every vibe going that you are home soon together as a family.  Shedding a little tear as I type. Look after yourself, rest up so you can look after your gorgeous boy. Lots of love. Xxx

• Options

Congratulations lovely, he is in the best possible place, take good care of yourself. I hope he has a quick and easy journey in nicu, we are all here to answer any questions you have x

• Options

Congratulations RCT!! Wishing Joshua a short stay in NICU. Sending lots of positive vibes to you both xxx

• Options

Just seen his pic, he's gorgeous xx

• Options

Welcome to the world Joshua.  I echo what everyone else says - make sure you look after yourself as well x

• Options

Oh my god rct many many congratulations! I really hope your stay in hospital is a short one and you have baby Joshua home very soon. sending lots and lots of hugs your way xxx

• Options

Congratulations RCT, Joshua is adorable. Lots of vibes that your NICU stay is as short and smooth as possible.