Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ice Cream

13»

Replies

• Options
    ladies im craving sausage rolls, salted crisps, fruit and ice cream!
    Does this mean im having a boy or a girls?!!?
    xx
  • Options
    All together? lol
  • Options
    I love ice cream too!
    I tried being healthy and switching to frozen yoghurt - but it's no good, The bean wants the real thing! image
  • Options
    ice cream is fine as long as it is home made, so please ladies don't panic urselves. if it is in a shop then it will have been made with pasteurised egg, same as mayonaisse. and ben and jerrys choc fudge brownie is just divine!!!!!

the problem with mr whippy, and mcDs milkshakes, mc flurrys etc is that the machines are not necessarily kept at a constant temperature and therefore the risk of listerosis is slightly higher.
    but if there was a serious risk then it wld be on the list of no no's along with liver etc, we wldn't need to search for info about it as it wld be plastered all over any food authority or baby website

xx
    31+1

[Modified by: siany on January 12, 2009 04:35 PM]

• Options
    I have some vienetta in my freezer, im oopening it as soon as I get in, H2B is having curry. I used to love curry to the point when I used to think about it all day if we were having it in the evening but ive soo gone off it! Weird hey!

I was sick at the thought of sunday lunch yesterday so had two bowls of apple pie and custard instead. Hey were allower fruit arent we? lol

I hope the predicitions about getting a sweet tooth for a girl are true image

Georgie xx

10+3