Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

where is your nearest city? UPDATED

123457»

Replies

• Options
    Mine is Peterborough or leicester i live in the middle really lol! x
  • Options
    Hey Steph! Hubby works for Nestle, the pet food section Purina - they're currently based in New Malden but are moving to Croydon (Nestle headquarters) in Summer!!! We have to think about relocating or him working at home all day everyday - he is unsure about this as the baby might distract him. I say might - it will!!! Can you recommend any nice areas around there? Fairly rural I suppose... near good schools!

Smilingfairie - where in Peterborough are you? I used to live in Whittlesey (eeek!) but moved to Hampton Vale just before I moved to Surrey with hubby. Mum and Dad still work there but live near me now, I miss going back to visit Peterborough. It holds a special place in my heart!!!

Joo xxx

• Options
    Hey Joo.. i have emailed you to save boring everyone with my gobaldy gook lol xx
  • Options
    Hi Kyan2012, lost the plot a bit over last few days and been unable to get to PC. Anyway not sure what I'm having but think there is a good chance it's a girl as it very similar to my first preg with dd. Got all the great side effects: swollen ankles, puffy hands, heartburn, reflux.....all good stuff lol!! Def keep in touch and let me know when you are going in. It's getting so near now it's scary isn't it! Am looking forward to having my body back I know that much! x
  • Options
    Hey
    My nearest cities are Birmingham West Bromwich and Wolverhampton..... Takes me about the same time to get to all of them would love to hear from anyone in the same area as am fairly new to the area and i don't know anyone apart from my partner
  • Options
    hiya from middlesbrough, its classed as a city now, well thats what there say lol x
  • Options
    Am i the only one from Peterborough? lol
  • Options
    Hi Lisa can you add me for Bournemouth please... you missed me off but as no-one else lives near me then its ok xx lol xx
  • Options
    Hi K8bimbo, Sorry not replied before not able to post on the site for a couple of days. Yep it is scary even though we've done it all before!! Do you chat on the Feb forum as well? I have a feeling now that I may end up having baby in Feb even though due 29 Jan!!! My babies seem to take their time LOL.
  • Options
    Hi kyan2012, Yes always checking out/chatting on Feb Forum so in future I'll post messages on there for your attention as this post is getting a bit long!!! Yep if you're anything like me I'll prob be late too so I'm not gonna be banking on 3rd Feb. Will finalise my bag this weekend just in case I get caught out! Keep in touch x