Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

You know you're pregnant when... :lol:

13»

Replies

• Options
    You have to use a tea towel to hold up your bump while you dance around the kitchen to abba in your PJs looking like a wild banshee
  • Options
    You know you are pregnant when The biggest loser USA makes you cry...buckets!

dolly - i love the abba in the kitchen.

MJx

37+3
  • Options
    ...........You try to put milk in the kettle instead of the water............!

DOH!
    Curly
    33+6
  • Options
    You tell your friends you are 12 months pregnant!

D'Oh

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/aD4Up1.png

• Options
    you tell your husband off as he has left the bottom of the electric toothbrush wet and if its wet it makes the holder mucky!!....it then errupted ina row and we never row!!xxxx
  • Options
    Made gravy, but poured the hot water into the granules jar and not the glass jug next to it.
  • Options
    You know you are pregnant when The biggest loser USA makes you cry...buckets!

...and 60 minute makeover

...and How To Look Good Naked

...just because...::imageniff:::...they all look so...::imageniff:::....happy....:::waaaa::: hehe
  • Options
    you haven't brushed your hair in three days??? or is that just me?
  • Options
    ...you pack your swimming stuff and put the bag by the door so you pick it up when you leave for work in the morning...you get to the swimming pool after work...and realise you left the bag by the door at home!

(are things doubly worse for being blonde as well as pregnant?)!
  • Options
    You burst into tears in the fruit aisle in Tesco wailing 'you can't begrudge me a mango!' when your OH happens to glance down at what's going into the trolley.

You try and get organised for christmas early and are so proud of yourself you accidently tell people what they're getting.

You lose all spacial awareness and manage to wind yourself walking into a trolley.

Choosing a parking space becomes more and more complicated as you get bigger cos you just can't fit through the gaps. Then you look enviously at the mother and child spaces thinking they should have pregnant people spaces!

You get stuck in the bath and have to call for help and then shout at your OH for looking!

Any form of hair removal or personal grooming involves you getting into positions that a circus act would be proud of...

32 weeks - and it can't come soon enough! (For me or OH :lol: )

• Options
    You spend 30 minutes in the shop deciding what to have for lunch, when you cant decied you land up buying both sandwiches and then dont fancy either when you get back to the office.
  • Options
    your heartburn is so bad you cant be anymore than 5 foot away from your cure..whether it be gaviscon or renees!

You suddenly love every single item of clothing in shops, and adore the fashion this season and want it all....only to silently sob that nothing fits you anymore and buy the time is does itll all be out of fashion!

get VERY nervous when things arent perfectly placed around the house....the remote goes THERE not THERE (nesting is great btw)

• Options
    Love this post... I am only six weeks but mine are...

Taking about six attempts to finish sentences, and then they still don't make sense...

Getting all excited about some soup at lunchtime only to eat about four mouthfuls and feel sick... thankfully apples and half a bag of fizzy fish sorted me out!

Pressing my boobs about twenty times a day to make sure they still hurt... why?!

Apparently my inability to finish sentences also applies to my written speech... told another BE member this morning that I have my gingers crossed she gets her bfp!

Looking at every pushchair I see to try and decide which one we will have...

All co-ordination has disappeared completely! Dropping everything and even managed to trip myself up by catching my boot in my jeans this morning...

Yet with all this I absolutely can't wait to discover everything else along this journey imageimageimage

xxx
  • Options
    ...when you spend about 10mins at the airport luggage caroussel waiting for your suitcase only to realise you are travelling only with hand luggage!
    I must have looked so dogdy!! Tried very hard to inconspicuously get away from there... :lol:

This is such a fab thread! image
    x
    http://lbdf.lilypie.com/rqZdp1

• Options
    you decide you are not going to tell your boss or workmates you are preg until you go for your scan so spend the last 3 or 4 weeks on the run up to it really trying hard to suck your stomach in to conceil it.then after the scan you spread the news only to find out the all say 'oh we already guessed honey'.you then go home in tears.brilliant!