Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How many weeks pregnant am i

Replies

• Options
    @SharonS19 I feel the same..I just expected to feel a lot more but read a good article last night which helped put my mind at ease so hopefully does the same for u! 
    https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/your-health/no-pregnancy-symptoms/

xx
  • Options
    Just got the 3+ reading on clearblue so that has given me some reassurance too 🤞 x
  • Options
    @Impatientlywaiting I will read that thanks 😊 

aww that’s great news! I bet you’re super happy!  I did a digital clearblue test and the plus ones on Sunday and got a dark plus and ‘pregnant’. Then I got first response tests and did one this morning after having cereal and loads of water, so my pee was diluted (Sorry tmi) but the test line was so strong and the control line was really light! So I guess we shall be fine  xx
  • Options
    @SharonS19 yes that is definitely a good sign!! Any more symptoms today? I woke up at 6am with pains in my right breast 😩 xx
  • Options
    Oh no! Has it been disrupting your sleep?

to be honest I haven’t had any symptoms! I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I really hope everything is fine. 

I got a call today from the antenatal clinic, booked me in for a telephone appointment with the midwife, happy that things are pushing. Hopefully my scan is soon! 

Have you received a form or a call? Xx
  • Options
    @SharonS19 sorry have been off a few days! I've been sleeping so heavy so able to get back over to sleep even if they are sore. To date though, its still my only real symptom! 

No letters or calls from the GP just yet but I'm based in NIreland and they generally take their time! How have you been feeling? xxx
  • Options
    It’s okay sometimes you need a break from the internet !

have you told your GP you’re pregnant? 

I feel good, no symptoms what so ever! So I have to keep taking pregnant tests and the line is still very strong!  I spoke to the midwife on the phone and told her she said it’s okay and symptoms usually start at week 8/9. How are you feeling? Xx
  • Options
    @SharonS19 thats you might be lucky and skip all the horrible symptoms! Just enjoy it! 😀 yes the GP knows so just a waiting game now. I think I might go for an early scan around 7-8 weeks but haven't made a decision yet xx
  • Options
    Yes I might do, I don’t really get any symptoms during my period aswell. 

Yeah that’s would be in the next couple of weeks won’t it?

i asked the midwife how far along I am based on my period, she said 6 weeks 3 days. So you might be the same,so your scan will be soon :smile: xx
  • Options
    edited Nov 16, 2020 11:21PM
    @SharonS19 how are u feeling today? 
    I think I am around 5weeks and 4 days based on my last period so u are a few days ahead! 
    Im definitely starting to notice im not myself in the evenings..the last few nights I've just felt really off and even when I'm really hungry I dont want to eat my dinner! feel like I need to cut down on portions too. xx
  • Options
    I am absolutely tired! I could fall asleep any time. I have some stretching cramps in my tummy last night, and yesterday and today my whole stomach feels so firm.

Oh really, I’m the opposite I’m hungry all the time and just want to eat. Have you been eating a balanced diet? Xx
  • Options
    @SharonS19 I could definitely be eating better but to be honest so many things just aren't appetising at the moment! 
    I felt exactly the same last night my tummy was like a rock and v uncomfortable.
    Got my booking scan date for 5th January so I will have to wait quite a while for bloods and ultrasound unless I pay to go private. Any word on a date for u?xx
  • Options
    @Impatientlywaiting aww no, just try and eat a little healthy, snack on fruits. I have not been too bad with food, still eating normal. 

I did not stomachs can turn very firm this early on! The other night I felt pulling and expanding in my stomach all over, the next morning my stomach was very firm!

ohh, you would be about 13 weeks then? The midwife I spoke to said I should get a letter soon and the first dating scan will be in December when I’m 10/11 weeks xx
  • Options
    @SharonS19 yes ill be coming up to the 13 week mark for my scan then...if I'm calculating everything correctly.

Have felt quite sick today, very hungry but nothing seems to be appetising at all...also a bad headache today so trying to drink plenty of water. Can I go into hibernation for the next 7 months 🤣
  • Options
    I got my letter today and my scan is on Christmas Eve!  

Physically sick? Or just feel nausea?

my back ache went away for a week, now it’s back 😔
  • Options
    @SharonS19 That will be lovely having your scan on Christmas Eve ❤
    How is your back?
    My nausea is pretty much most of the day at the moment but seems to be worse in the evenings. Hopefully after 12weeks it settles x
  • Options
    It would be and if all is well can tell everyone on Christmas Day 😬
    my back only hurt for a few minutes, I have had no symptoms what so ever, I don’t even feel pregnant and that is worrying me so much.

oh no 😔 can you get any food down you now? Xx
  • Options
    @SharonS19 don't worry..mine came on all of a sudden..one day I was ok the next I didnt want to eat anything. Toast with peanut butter has been a saviour the last few days. I would enjoy the feeling if I were you, you're lucky you can enjoy it xx

• Options
    I had my blood And urine  test today With the midwife, I told her I don’t feel pregnant and I haven’t had the standard symptoms. She just told me not to worry and many women do not experience any symptoms and I am one of the lucky ones ! Lol so that put my mind at ease. Although this afternoon my back ache has started and still hurting! 

At least you have been eating, try and get some sweets to keep in your mouth like the fruitella sugar free ones ? That should help with nausea? Xx
  • Options
    Great news @SharonS19 you are able to relax now :) its good that u managed to get that sorted. I don't have a midwife yet! Got my flu jab from the nurse today though.

Good idea on the sweets...felt wretched this morning but surprisingly OK rest of the day ..thats the longest stretch I've had with some ease. Minor cramping tonight too x