Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can this be real or am i imagining it?

Replies

• Options
    Yes i saw it this morning and i'd love it, God i'm soooooooooooooo broody still. if i hadn't had c section i'd be making another one right now! Don't want my baby falling out tho so best wait til its all healed properly
  • Options
    I only had 5 months before getting pregnant again!!!
  • Options
    No i mush have missed that one,i have been following that poor missing boy,only to hea he was stuffed in a suitecase for the past 3mths.
  • Options
    Yes my oh mentioned that earlier, it's awful. News is full of bad things all the time..
  • Options
    Sorry, i can;t remember who asked and i forgot to mention this before but I will find out my scan date next week!
    Will let you know!!
  • Options
    Oh i cant wait for you to post.

So are we have guesses on one or two babies then.

Im saying one.
  • Options
    Ooh i'm going for 2!!! Then we can all spend hours scouring the internet trying to find Caroline a triple buggy!!!
  • Options
    Oh dont i saw a man going into the bank with a triple buggy with 2boys and a girl, new born triplets,even adi said it was cute.
  • Options
    great I love a good excuse to look at buggies, ha,ha!!!
  • Options
    Hehe Nicola i thought of you as i wrote that!!! xx
  • Options
    i bet you did, now this is sad, I dreamt of luka last night in the new mamas and papas pram i'd been looking at. Im so sad!!!
  • Options
    oh my god nicola i think you have a serious addiction!!! lol!!! xx
  • Options
    You need to get that buggy to easy your mind.LOL
  • Options
    yeah me too Emma, Im still looking on ebay for them, but can't log in as my password is too basic it keeps asking me extra security questions does my head in too much.
  • Options
    thats a sign you no. hehe!!!!
  • Options
    well im not going to spend that much so I don't think £150 is that bad. It will be the only new thing Luka's had as had everything else hand me down!!
  • Options
    Thats ok the.
    Its the same here,when you have 2 sisters with 7 boys already and a cousin with and eldre boy everything gets passed down,i love it but do like to but something every now and then and a buggy is long gone till no 2 that is.
  • Options
    oooh yes lots of shopping then Emma, or have you kept everything?
  • Options
    i agree many things have more choice for girls, i do like the luna in cress but read some bad reviews so will just have a look and see!
  • Options
    Nicola we have kept a few of the clothes we riley like that we had for riley as they are netural colours and rileys in the bed part of the vot and when we move he will be getting a propper bed so will have a spare cot, and im sure my mum had kept all of chans stuff.