Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing the Joie i-Anchor i-Size Combination Car Seat? Sign up here

124»

Replies

• Options

I was looking at this the other day funnily enough in Mothercare, i put my 7 month old in and he looked so comfortable..i'd love to test this out, I've got a Vauxhall zafira tourer 63 plate. (I have a 2 and a half year old little boy too)

• Options

ai

Hi, my daughter is 18 months old. I drive Renault Megane 1.6 07 plate

• Options

Hi we would love to test this car seat we have 2 Girls Evie who is 22 months and esme who is 8 months who I want to keep rear facing as long as possible we have an 09 ford fista style 

• Options

Thank you for a fantastic opportunity ive recently been researching new car seats and reading reviews i would love to try this out currently drive a 05 c renault scenic mpv and have a 3yr old boy and 3 wk girl 

• Options

I have a 5 year old boy and 1 month old baby girl and drive a 2013 (62 reg) Ford C-Max Titanium. Would like an opportunity to test this seat for you. Our current seat is the maxicosi cabriofix  the next one we have is the maxicosi pearl which can be used with our family-fix base. Our son outgrew the cabriofix at 9 months and I am expecting our daughter to do the same. 

• Options

Hi, we have a 7 month old, we have a Toyota Yaris 2009 :) We have a Joie travel system so would love to test out their car seat. 

• Options

Would love to!

my daughter is 9 months, the car is a 2005 Volvo V50 Estate x

• Options

We would love to test the joie car seat please. I have a 9 month old, we love to adventute out together. I often write reviews for different things so we would love to do this product test for you. I have a Ford Focus 09 model. Thanks 

• Options

We would love to be testers 😊. Our daughter is just coming up for 6 months and fast outgrowing her newborn car seat, as she's in the 98th percentile!

We have a Vauxhall Meriva, 09 plate 😊.

• Options

Hi this would be perfect for my little niece I look after, she is 6 months and I drive a ford ka xx

• Options

Hi I would love to test this car seat. My son is 8 months old. He is nearly ready to go into the next stage car seat. The car it would be tested in is a Toyota Yaris 15 plate.

Thank you xx

• Options

Not sure this is compatible with my car but I have a 15 month old and drive a hyundia getz 56 plate 

• Options

Hello everyone. Lovely to see so many people wanting to take part in this product test (and VERY glad I'm not the one deciding who gets to do it!)

Just letting you know that we're going to close this thread at the end of the day today, so, if you're thinking about volunteering for this test but haven't post here yet, please get cracking and do so today!

• Options

Lucky you, Helen! 😀

When will we know if we are between the testers? Exciting 😊

Thank you 

• Options

Okay. It's time to close this thread, as we have more than enough people who'd like to take part.

It'll take a little while to go through and select the 10 people who'll be our testers, so please bear with us. 

We'll be contacting the lucky 10 by email. So, I reckon if you haven't had an email by Tuesday (November 3rd), then we're sorry but you haven't been picked this time. Do please look out for other product tests, though - we hope to be having loads of them!

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions