Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing Baby Dove Rich Moisture products? Sign up here

13»

Replies

• Options

I would love to try these. My son is 8 months old

• Options

Would love to be considered! We have Ted who is 23 months & Alice who is 8 weeks old.

• Options

My little boy is five months old and is suffering from dry skin. I'd love to try and see if this helps 

• Options

Would love to be considered my son ALBIE will be 10weeks this week 

thank you 

• Options

Hey MFMs 

We would love to test the Dove range! 

Meredith is 7 months old 💕

Thanks

• Options

Hiya

We would love to test the Dove products, Beatrice is 15 months xxx

• Options

Would love to test these Dove baby products!! Our son Hunter is 14 months old today 😊 Xx 

• Options

Baby Paddy (9 months) would love to try out this range. Lots of other products dry his skin so would love to see if Dove products help! Xxx 

• Options

Hi I have a little girl called Penny who turned 1 on April 1st. xx

• Options

We would live to test the dove products we have Jenson age 15 month and new born (2 weeks) granddaughte.  We love dove and testing the products would be a dream.

• Options

Would love to be considered - my baby is 10 weeks old x

• Options

Hi katt1906 - sorry for missing your question. This thread for being a tester will close tomorrow morning and we'll email the chosen testers within the next few days. 

• Options

Would be nice to test these I have a little girl age 2 anc her little brother due in 5 weeks 

• Options

My little boy is 18mths and would love to be in with a chance to try out the new dove range xx

• Options

Hi my little girl is 16 months old and we would love to test this range for you x

• Options

i would love Lyla to be considered she is 12 weeks old today! Xx

• Options

Jacob is 16 months and would love to have a try with these :-)

• Options

Hi everyone, 
    Thank you all so much for offering to take part in this product test.

We'll be picking the testers shortly from the names on this thread, and sending out emails to them this week. If you've been picked, you will receive an EMAIL in the next few days from us. 

If you don't get an email, we're very sorry - please do look out for more product tests coming soon! 

We're going to close the thread now, so folks don't get confused and think there's still time to sign up.

• Options

Hi everyone, we just wanted to pop back on this thread to confirm the testers taking part in this product test, and to let you know the products are being despatched today. Thank you again to everyone who wanted to take part, and please do watch out for more product tests coming soon. 

Nevesmummy
    Gaeaf15
    Shellington
    Paigekenny24
    shristain
    Eglew
    MrsO1
    MillP
    Purple Star
    AussieDea
    Tiffyp
    StephieLou95
    emsypops
    katt1906
    Steph1209
    Alba B
    Swanny85
    Bex1982
    Daisylouise94
    sharyoh
    MrsStDunny
    Smith123
    TutuRose
    BabyTree

If you would like to read the feedback about this Baby Dove range, you can find it here.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions