Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing Uncle Ben’s Golden Vegetable Rice? £300 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

Replies

• Options
    There are 6 of us in our household.

Children are age 2,5,10 and 11
  • Options
    There are 4 people in my household: me, my husband and 2 teenage children aged 13 & 15.
  • Options
    Three adults and one weaning 1 year old. I have always cooked rice from scratch but the no pan less time method sounds like a winning combo. We are foodies and taste always wins over convenience so use very few preprepared products. Would love to try #UncleBens rice and give our considered opinion. It could create a culinary revolution 😊
  • Options
    5 in our house, our three children are 13 years, 8 years and 18 months old.
  • Options
    I would love to test Uncle Bens rice - There are 4 in our household, Me and my partner and my son age 21 and daughter age 4
  • Options
    5 people over here. 
    Me and hubby plus 3 kiddos: son 9, daughter 7, son 5.
  • Options
    Hi, I would love to test this, there are 4 of us, me and my husband and daughters aged 6 and 9.
    Thanks x
  • Options
    Would love to try and give feedback I'm always trying out new food on my family there's 4 of us myself and husband a 4 year old and 22 Month little one
  • Options
    We are a family of four, two adults an 11 year old and a 4 year old, we would love to try out some Uncle Benns rice please x
  • Options
    Would love to try this, as a busy mum of 2 (5 and 8),who are always on the go - including eating! Always on the look out for easy, tasty new food ideas. 
  • Options
    There are three of us, me, my husband and our 5 year old daughter. I would love to test this
  • Options
    Yes please!
    there are 3 of us, myself, my husband and 3.5 yr old daughter who loves rice! Although has only tried plain at the moment. I’d love to try her with a different flavour 
  • Options
    3 of us in the house, son is aged 3. 
  • Options
    4 in our family, twin 10 year old boys, my husband and myself xx
  • Options
    We love vegetables and I’m always after a good mix of vegetables to get my kids used to the taste. I have got a 5 year old,a 2 year old and myself plus my partner to put to test 😊
  • Options
    Yes please, lots of different taste buds to test on in my household
    8 in my household
    busy mum and dad of 6 
    4 boys ages 16,14,9,8
    2 girls ages 4:5 and 7 weeks old
    plus 

• Options
    There is 4 of us in my family. 
    Me and my husband my daughter who's 5 and my son who's 7 x
  • Options
    5 in our house, 

3 adults aged, 40, 39 & 30
    2 children aged 3 & 1

Rice is a staple in our house 😋 
  • Options
    This sounds lovely ! Would be myself, my dad & my 3 children- Alicia is 9, Leyton is 7 & Calvin is 3
  • Options
    We are a family of 4, 2 that are children (ages 4&8) we are all big rice fans however I would Love to inject some flavour and variation instead of the usual basmati
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions