Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing a Silver Cross Motion All Size 360 car seat worth £375? £200 voucher up for grabs too!

Replies

• Options
    Wow! What an amazing opportunity!! 
    I have 3 children who would all be able to test the seat :) 
    Isabelle who is 5 (16/05/2016)
    Harrison who is 3 (18/12/2017)
    Jacob who is 14 months (19/05/2020) 

We have a Vauxhall corsa 63 plate (5dr) which has isofix. 
    And we have a 62 plate Nissan Qashqai+2 which also has isofix seats. 

Good luck everybody :) 

• Options

3 years old, 12/2/2018

6 years old, 25/7/2014

2. Hyundai ix35 and Vauxhall Astra - both with ISOFIX

• Options
    Good morning

1. My little boy is 15 weeks old, 22/3/21. 
    2. We have an Audi Q5 (65 plate) and it is isofix ready. 

Thank you 😊 
  • Options
    Sophie, 4 months old, dob 01/03/2021
    Car is a Hyundai i20 with ISOFIX fittings.
  • Options
    I have a 15 month old 
    Nissan Qashqai with isofix 
  • Options
    Wilfred age 2.5 DOB 14/11/18 and Dorothy age 10 months DOB 17/09/2020
    @wherewilf_and_dorothywander
    Audi A4 Estate with ISOFIX
  • Options

Hello. 

We are looking for 10 parents or carers of children aged newborn to 12 years old (your child must not be taller than 145cm), with a car with ISOFIX fittings, who would like to join our latest MadeForMums product test, to test and keep a Silver Cross Motion All Size 360, car seat worth £375.

Silver Cross says “We would like to introduce you to our brand new Silver Cross Motion All Size 360 car seat; the first-ever multi stage rotating car seat which takes your child from birth to 12 years old. It features a full 360° rotation for easy loading, five-point safety harness, adjustable head rest and adjustable newborn insert, with soft and breathable natural bamboo fabrics, the Motion All Size allows your child to be rearward facing for longer, adapting as your child grows”.

To be in with a chance of being a tester of the Silver Cross Motion All Size 360, please add a reply on this thread, letting us know:

1. Your child’s age, date of birth, and if they are over 6 years old, please tell us their height.

2. Please tell us the make and model of your car and that it has ISOFIX fittings.  

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a Silver Cross Motion All Size 360 car seat to test and keep. Then we'll ask you to test it out and give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used Silver Cross in future advertising and marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here

Hi there we would love to be chosen and test it out 

1. Age 7 dob 28/12/13 height:  110cm 

2. Currently have a narnia racer (think that's the name of it) it's nothing too fancy as we had to quickly get one after someone went in the back of the car a few months ago so are saving up for a nicer one currently 
  • Options
    15 months old, DOB: 04/04/2020
    Volkswagon Golf with ISOFIX fitting
  • Options
    1. I have a 3-year old daughter, DOB 22/03/18

2. We have a VW Golf with ISOFIX
  • Options
    CharleymarieCharleymarie Regular
    edited Jul 5, 2021 9:06AM
    Carter is nearly 3 - 20/09/18
    Jaxson is 6 months - 30/12/20 

Ford Focus with isofix! 

This would be great, we are currently looking at car seats, Jaxson is now to heavy for me to carry in the newborn one😂😂 so We’ve been looking for a permanent one for the car! Thanks x
  • Options
    I have Oliver a 5 year old boy. DOB 13/5/16.
    We have a mitsibushi outlander with isofix and a hyundai konner also with isofix
  • Options
    18 months - January 2020 

Astra SRI - yes to isofix! 
  • Options
    Hello! Poppy is 6 months old (DOB is 26.12.20) and my car is a Volkswagen Golf with Isofix xx
  • Options
    Aged nearly 1 year! 24/07/2020
    we would use in either Renault Zoe or Tesla model S

• Options
    What an awesome product test! 

My little boy, Sullivan, is 8 months old and his date of birth is 26.10.20.

Car wise, we have a Nissan Juke and VW Passat Estate (hybrid), both have Isofix points. 

Thank you!
    Aimee Cave
  • Options
    We’d LOVE to test this car seat out and love Silver Cross as a brand. So exciting!

1. My daughter is 14 months. D.O.B 26/04/2020

2. Toyota Auris with ISOFIX
  • Options

I’d love to test this car seat, please see my child’s information below:

1. 10 months, 02/09/2020

2. Mitsubishi warrior, it has isofix settings

• Options

Hello. 

We are looking for 10 parents or carers of children aged newborn to 12 years old (your child must not be taller than 145cm), with a car with ISOFIX fittings, who would like to join our latest MadeForMums product test, to test and keep a Silver Cross Motion All Size 360, car seat worth £375.

Silver Cross says “We would like to introduce you to our brand new Silver Cross Motion All Size 360 car seat; the first-ever multi stage rotating car seat which takes your child from birth to 12 years old. It features a full 360° rotation for easy loading, five-point safety harness, adjustable head rest and adjustable newborn insert, with soft and breathable natural bamboo fabrics, the Motion All Size allows your child to be rearward facing for longer, adapting as your child grows”.

To be in with a chance of being a tester of the Silver Cross Motion All Size 360, please add a reply on this thread, letting us know:

1. Your child’s age, date of birth, and if they are over 6 years old, please tell us their height.

2. Please tell us the make and model of your car and that it has ISOFIX fittings.  

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a Silver Cross Motion All Size 360 car seat to test and keep. Then we'll ask you to test it out and give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used Silver Cross in future advertising and marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here

My little boy is 8 months old.

5/10/20

we have an electric Audi Etron with isofix. 

Thank you for a chance to test x 
  • Options
    My daughter is 12 months old.
    D.O.B - 08/07/2020
    Cybex Sirona S with isofix

I also have a 3 year old daughter
    D.O.B - 28/06/2018
    Joie Every Stages - no isofix 

• Options
    Hi 
    my baby girl is 9 months old DOB 8/10/2020 

car is a VW Tiguan and has ISOFIX