Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

November 2016 Toddlers

Hello.

This is a new thread for the lovely folks from our November 2016 Babies Club, whose equally lovely babies are now turning one and heading into toddlerhood!

If you have a toddler (born in November 2016), do please feel free to post here, too, and join in. You'd be very welcome and they're a nice, friendly lot!

Replies

• Hey you lovely lot!

Can u believe our little loves are turning 1. I can remember it like it was yesterday. 

My little Penelope is 1 on Thursday. We went shopping on Saturday & I wanted to buy her everything! And then she's having a little party on Saturday, that is if her chicken pox have completely cleared up. 

x

• Hi everyone!

well Alfie turns 1 next Tuesday, can't quite believe where this year has gone. We are currently waiting for a date to move house, so no party this year but sure he won't go without! He has turned into a cheeky happy chappy And loves his big brother!imageimageimage

• imageimageMy babies turning 1 on the 8th. Can't believe how quick it's come around, feels like only yesterday we were leaving NICU.

• Wow I agree where on earth has a year gone? Hannal we've just moved house this weekend so not sure on plans for little dudes party either. Good luck with your move.

We also have a baby sister for Aiden on the way! Due March 2018 😊

Here's Aiden dressed up for Halloween this morning 

• I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. 

KADEN isn't having a 1st birthday party were going to a soft play centre and having a family get together in the evening. KADEN loves paw patrol so I've had a cake made I cannot wait to see his face. 

I'm struggling with gift ideas as we don't have a spare bedroom he shares with us so we are running out of space and very limited on what we can buy.  

Kaden stands unaided when he doesn't realise when he is playing lol. 

He is still crazy for his dummie I was hoping to stop it but there is no chance. He is still waking 3-4 times a night for bottles I am on auto pilot Every day lol I hope I will get a uninterrupted nights sleep before he is 18 months. 

• imageimageimage a

A few pics I forgot to upload 

• imageimageHere's Penelope dresses up for all the trick or treaters! 

• What what amazing pics of our little ones Kane's 1 on the 13th we are having a soft play party with  his friends from play group and then out with his sisters after schoo for his first mc ds lol imageimage

• It is SO wonderful to see your names pop up and see how your babies have grown and changed! These pictures are incredible! 

Please do pop me a PM with your full name and address so we can send your toddler a little birthday gift. 

Anyone else planning another baby? 

• No planning here but remembering how small Penny was, it makes me broody. Penelope has only just got sleeping through down so that's sort of put us both off lol! I'll have to try & bring him round if she carries on sleeping... touch wood! haha xx

• Hi everyone,
    If your toddler is having trouble sleeping, we're looking for 5 children to try out some Lush Sleepy Lotion... sign up if you want to test over here! 

• 4 children down, I think I am done thanks 😉😂😂😂

Our revisied review saw Matthew & Amelia fine on all bar their gross motor skills  (Matthew doesn't like sitting unaided while Amelia doesn't like trying to stand) so revisiting once again in 3mths. 

We are doing fireworks tomorrow & then a small family get together on their birthday. One shared gift (activity table), two individual gifts & some warmer clothing for the winter so far  (also aware that Christmas is not far off). 

• imageWho knew that the hoover was so fascinating? 

• Aww so cute KazzieM. Penny is a little bit wary of our hoover & doesnt like my mums.

We're having Penny a little party today, just with some family and friends. I'm sort of dreading how my house will look by the end of it lol x

• Hi ladies

After advice please, since around 6 months every now and again Beau holds his breath if he's hurt or upset and turns a tinge blue before finally bursting out crying and catching his breath. It's becoming more frequent and a few times he's started to loose his balance (for ex ample when crawling) before finally coming round, tonight however he objected to being passed to his dad while I was checking food in the oven, held his breath and went blue and floppy, I grabbed him of my husband to try and comfort/ bring him round but he only slowly came round after passing out, he was fine once he'd come round and been fine ever since. I've been reading up on it and it seems fairly common, I'm going to book a GP appointment to rule out any medical cause, just wondered if anyone you are or have experienced this with older kids! Thanks X

image This is Beau 10 mins later right as rain trying to dress the dog  who taken refuse from the fireworks x

• Hi Chezabelle,

It can be a phase they go through  (a scary one) holding their breath. Try gently blowing on his face when he does it 😉

• Hi all, a quick reminder that if you haven't done already, please do pop me over your full name and address so we can pop your toddler gift out next week.

And happy birthday to all the babies! 

• Thanks kazzie

I do blow gently on his face and I think that's what's prevented him from passing out previously, however it doesn't have any impact anymore, he's started having these breath holding spells daily, he's been refered to a cardiologist just to make sure his heart is working as it should be, I'm getting use to them now, my sister witnessed an episode tonight and was quiet shook up by it. I'm trying not to worry too much and just manage each episode but I can feel I'm on edge, apart from that my little man's doing great x

• So Penny turned one a week ago and we had a party at the weekend. She loved it. We went to the Deep in Hull & I thought it was just for me but she loved looking at all the fish & I'm pretty sure she said fishies when I said it, certainly sounded like it lol. She's so funny. She cuddles her teddies now & it' the cutestimagething ever!