Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

June 2017 Toddlers

124»

Replies

• Options

Omg totally forgot about this group !!!

How are you all ?? 

Amelia is a little bundle of micheiviousness and is getting about everywhere now ....it bloody flies by !!!

She says loads which is amazing ....todays new words were cake and who is it!!!

Hope you are all well and the littlies obvs

And thanks Danielle for posting !!! Excited to see if we get to test anything !!

• Options

imagepeeeepo!!! Only T!! Hope everyone is well... how are the Christmas plans coming along!?!?share your ideas!! Xxx 

• Options

Hello everyone. Do you want to be in with a shot of winning a £200 Aldi voucher? Just come and tell us what you get up to for Hallowe’en on this thread! 

• Options

Hey all. Hope everyones well.

I haven't even thought as far as christmas yet, but ive seen a play tunnel that joins onto ball pen that I think ill get Vijay.

He's just had his first haircut and was alot better behaved than i expected lol.

• Options

Awww look at T and Vijay totally adorable

As far as christmas i made an amazon wish list for Amelia ....lots of wooden tots and flash cards and books ans puzzles this year 

• Options

Ah Ange, he’s adorable! We’ve still not had our first haircut here! 🙈 Avoiding it for as long as possible!

FJ has come down with scarlet fever! Antibiotics seem to be helping but it’s been an awful few days. Hated seeing him so lethargic but think we’re over the worst of it now! Fingers crossed!