Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

January 2019 Toddlers

1404142434446»

Replies

• Options

Logan has finished his first week at school. Seems to be settling in fine. No issues going in and he's enjoying his school lunch. 
  • Options
    Sorry its a late reply, didn't get notifications for earlier messages.

Huge congratulations @Jdoo, not long left now till your new arrival. 

Both the boys look so grown up in their uniform. Glad they have settled in well. Cooper starts 4th September. Hoping it'll calm him down a bit. He's wild. 
  • Options
    Logan would like to announce the safe arrival of his new baby sister. Olivia, born 20th September. All is well with us both and now in a newborn bubble adjusting as a family of 4.

• Options
    Aww congrats Jen, she's beautiful! Enjoy your wee baby bubble, best place to be! 💜
  • Options
    Such a shame the forum is closing although admittedly I don't really use it anymore. If anyone wants to keep in touch, give me a shout. Hope all the kids are doing well 🩷 can't believe they're 5! 

@Chech
    @LouTTC83
    @Zoenew
    @ChelleH83
    @Jdoo

• Options

• Options
    Hey ladies! 
    It feels so final this closing even though life is too busy for this now haha! 

We had Evie her very first Birthday party with all her school friends and it was amazing! 🥹 I cannot believe they are 5… going on 15 🤪🤪 and our other little one Ellie who is 2 tomorrow! 
    Time absolutely flies in parenthood! 

Hope your all doing well and the little ones are thriving! Xxx
  • Options
    I agree this is sad, the forum closing but also agree I never have time to write anymore :( 
    The years are flying by.I love the photos Zoe, a late congratulations Jdoo. Hope everyone is well 😍
  • Options
    he.    
    A picture of my not so little two 😍
  • Options
    Aw it's so nice to see the bubs growing up! Yeh it's a shame it's closing but I think most chats etc are now going onto the likes of WhatsApp. 
    Anyway if anyone wants to keep in touch my insta is @jendoo36 or @handmadebyjenGB
    X
  • Options
    I think it’s sort of fallen off now anyway hasn’t it, but it’s been lovely knowing you ladies along the way! 
    My insta is @chelsea1203 if anyone would like to keep in touch. 

• Options
    Good idea on the insta handles 
    @zoehalima is mine, I’ll add you both xxx
  • Options
    @colpage127 is mine x
  • Options
    Hey everyone.
    Not sire what my insta is,either chellej83 or chelleh83
    Col has me on hers, will try add you all.
    Yes would.defo like to stay in touch.
    Coopers currently undergoing assessment for autism. He's enjoying school, as long as no one goes near him. Can't believe that they're all 5 now. Gone so quickly.  Xxx
  • Options
    Zoenew said:

Oh wow, isn't Ellie a mini Evie, so alike. Xx
  • Options
    Added zoe, Chelsea and jen on Instagram xx